• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SGeyer

1. SGeyer

1999 Ford Ranger XLT Extended Cab Step Side 4x4 Front Bumper And Valance With Foglight holes.

I was wondering if anyone would know if this bumper will fit my truck. https://www.carparts.com/details/Ford/Ranger/Replacement/Bumper/1999/KIT1-071317-02-A.html They appear to be the same
  2. SGeyer

1999 Ford Ranger XLT Extended Cab Step Side 4x4 Front Bumper

Will a fleet side bumper fit the truck ? https://www.carparts.com/details/Ford/Ranger/Replacement/Bumper/1999/10067-1.html This is what representative said would fit it .
  3. SGeyer

Axle swap

Thank you
  4. SGeyer

Axle swap

I Have a 1999 Ford Ranger xlt and just replaced the 7.5 inch 4.10 gear ratio rear end for an 8.8 inch 4.10 and am wondering if axles from old rear end would fit on new one . T
  5. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

Thank you
  6. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

I apologize. Mind is everywhere today. Thank you.
  7. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

I don't see anything about a driveshaft in the 1993 splash 4x4 project.
  8. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

What I meant is usually you mark the drive shaft but I'm replacing rear end. How do I re install driveshaft so there are no issues ?
  9. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

Fortunately local salvage yard has an 8.8 inch 4.10 gear ratio 10 inch inch brake rear end. I am removing drive axle to change u-joints as well. How do I reinstall drive axle to new rear end correctly?
  10. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

I didnt realize I need to change front end as well. Makes sense now that I think about it.
  11. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

Would drive axle and shocks need any modifications ?
  12. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

Thank you . I was thinking I may get better gas mileage and local salvage yard doesn't have a 7.5 / 4.10 open rear end.
  13. SGeyer

Bolt in swap

Recently purchased vehicle and teeth on rear differential ring gear broke off and ruined it. Less expensive to replace complete rear end. Is it possible to install an 8.8 and or LSD ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad