• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sexybluelady

1. For Sale Supercharged SOHC 4L modbox $700

I don't know about Germany, with the current gas issues across Europe I'm sure that the shipping cost would be insane. I had to get some fuel injectors from Finland a few weeks ago and the shipping was $75 dollars.... For a couple of fuel injectors.
  2. For Sale Supercharged SOHC 4L modbox $700

Nope no ac, I only have all four windows down at 35 mph for my "ac". I found a couple of m5od trans locally. Now I have to talk to the op to see how much shipping would be and what else is I would need for the swap.
  3. For Sale Supercharged SOHC 4L modbox $700

This is why I stay single. :) No tip toeing around to buy new tools and I get to fall asleep in the garage under a car without anyone yelling at me. lol
  4. For Sale Supercharged SOHC 4L modbox $700

How much of a pain in the butt would a swap be into a 1st gen ranger that had a 2.9 4x4 standard in it? Could you pm me? Also what manual trans would be a direct hookup? Sorta interested since my 2.9 is on it's way out, but would need to be able to swap this in quickly if I were to pick it up...
  5. 1986 ranger xl 2.8 part out oil city PA

How are the rocker panels/door post? They look decent, would you be willing to cut those off for me and ship? Also would need a piece of sheet metal from the drivers side floor that is more towards the back of the cab. Could send you pictures. I've been looking for rocker panels for ages but no...
  6. Wanted 1st gen body parts, around New England area? doors, fenders, rocker panels

I am looking for both drive and passenger side doors for my 88 single cab Ranger. I also desperately need the rocker panels/door post for both driver and passenger side. And wouldn't mind both front fenders if you're local.
  7. Wanted Looking for 1st gen to 92 (square body) extended cab 4x4 manual Ranger can need some work.

No one has a truck? Around the New England area would be awesome.
  8. Wanted Looking for 1st gen to 92 (square body) extended cab 4x4 manual Ranger can need some work.

As the title states I am looking for a extended cab 1st gen or early 90's with the square body Ranger. Has to be 4x4 and manual as well. I need to take my Ranger off of the road to finally fix all of the body rust and bed issues. So I will need another truck to get me around during the winter...
  9. Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

I did send it? The last I heard you were getting me a quote, and going to try to figure out how to package it.
  10. Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

I contacted him and he was suppose to get a quote shipped, haven't heard from him since.
  11. Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

Thank you, it looks a hell of a lot better than mines. Shoot me a pm, I'll send you my zip code and info for shipping. Thanks.
  12. Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

I figured since you left the convo, and I didn't hear anything back from you, that you went MIA. I understand the age of the items. I deal heavily with classic cars and parts. But I can still of course ask the condition of a item, pictures, etc and try to find one in the best possible condition...
  13. Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

I need a bellhousing plate. All other problems that could of be have long since been ruled out.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad