• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Sean's84

1. Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

here's my oldster. 2nd owner, had it since 1988. 220k on its 2nd motor. 3" body lift and a 1.5" spring lift cobbled together from Duff hardware and new coils. Long link arms, traction bars, and dual shocks all around.
  2. Witness! my 84 BII

Ha! After another couple of years the mod actually happened. I cut down the original basket rack to fit on the cab, and found a collapsible Mirage Rack lumber rack I used to have on my Mazda pickup that was just gathering dust in the basement. Some quick measurements and a little trimming of the...
  3. 84 Ranger in Idaho

Another 84! awesome. My first truck was an 84 ranger, followed by an 84 BII that I drove into the ground and left parked when it wouldn't start one day. After 9 years (!) I got it running with only minimal parts and a new fuel tank, and now 3 years later it is still a good little farm truck.
  4. 2.8 fuel bleeding

My 84 work beast has been giving me issues, so a few weeks back I finally drained the old cruddy ancient fuel out if it and pulled the original tank out. I had originally just wanted to replace the fuel gauge sender (which predictably was corroded to almost nothing) but after seeing the interior...
  5. 1984 B2 side windows

Hey guys, I'm planning to remove the side glass in my '84 Bronco II in the next month or so. My roof developed severe rust along the edge that meets the hatch and the rear hatch (which was pretty crunched already) basically fell off. So I'm going to chop the roof behind the front seats. This...
  6. Witness! my 84 BII

a couple years ago I went Mad Max on the old farm truck. A lot of black paint, stripped the ratty interior, added a few ammo boxes. Next up is cutting the old Con-Ferr roof rack down to match the chop top.
  7. back again

I keep getting sidetracked in life, and then something gets me to come back to the ole ranger Station. I'm Sean and I've (still) got my 1984 Bronco II. 228k miles on it, 2nd 2.8l engine. Veteran of the Cali-to Alaska highway (4 times). The old guy had been sitting idle for 8 years, was finally...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad