• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by scottsdale

1. installing manual lumbar support into a 60/40... HELP

I want to pull all the adjustable lumbar parts out of another ranger seat, install it in my 60/40, then re-stuff it and put the original seat covers back on to save some money (im a college student). My seat springs in the back of my 01 60/40 bench finally crapped out and I have back problems so...
  2. Where To Find Dual Sport Mud Flaps???

We recently had a pretty good snow storm and a couple of the STUPID plastic mud flaps on my B3000 DS are barely hanging on. Does anyone know where to find replacements or better yet wider ones that will cover my 31x10.5 BFG's? Ive done quite a bit of looking online but I cant find anything
  3. stumbling idle/miss and why you never take your truck to the stealership... HELP!!!!!

this is a little long winded but PLEASE bear with me i really need your guys' help... :sad: About a month ago my b3000 quit running on three cylinders. I put a new coil new plugs and wires on it and nothing changed. Took it to a local shop that we have taken our vehicles to for YEARS and they...
  4. Where to buy?

Where is the best place to get wheels from? not neccessarily the cheapest but best service, low prices, etc.
  5. Flickering tail lights/ fog lights/ corner lights.. HELP

A couple days ago my turn signals/ fog lights (everything tha comes on with the middle spot in the headlight knob) started flickering when the headlight switch is in the off position. If you turn the knob to the middle or turn the headlights on everything is fine, the problem only happens when...
  6. HID retrofit wiring? HELP

I just finished retrofitting a set of h1 mini projectors into the stock housings of my 01 mazda. I cant figure out the wiring. The truck harness has a HB5 connector but the kit is H1 bulbs with a shutter in the projector. I am a noob at wiring and I cant figure out how I should wire everything...
  7. dome light and glove box bulb size?

What is the bulb size for the dome light and the glove box light in a 2001 b3000 regular cab? i cant find a straight answer on what size and how many and i want to order the right ones. I know the dome light is a festoon type bulb... im sick of not being able to see anything so im upgrading to LEDs
  8. wiring for running lights?

Im about to retro fit morimoto projectors into my mazda headlights and im putting a small led strip on the inside of the lens as well. I was wondering how I would wire in the LED strip and the Halos on the projectors so that they would come on as running lights?
  9. A Pinging Problem with a possible solution... HELP

Ive been running 91 octane the last 5 or 6 tanks and the pinging is pretty much gone... Ill try switching back to the regular 87 octane for a few tanks and see what happens. And change that dam timing chain when I get the time to see of that helps.... its got 107,000 on it now so its proabably...
  10. 01 aftermarket lights?

This is my first post on here, the tech library has been a life saver so i figured i would give the forums a shot I was just wondering if there was ANYWHERE that sold custom housings for our 2001 and up b series. The 98-2000 ranger headlights looks VERY similar but i dont know if they would...
  11. 01 aftermarket lights?

This is my first post on here, the tech library has been a life saver so i figured i would give the forums a shot I was just wondering if there was ANYWHERE that sold custom housings for our 2001 and up b series. The 98-2000 ranger headlights looks VERY similar but i dont know if they would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad