• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by scooter

1. scooter

Have you guys seen this??

Please tell me this guy is a member here! Im not on the interwebs much anymore, so im behind on alot of stuff but this is too cool! Ift its a repost, im sorry......
  2. scooter

Finally got to wheeling again!!!

I L O V E the rear steer! Its the chit. I took my skid plate off and here is the damage. Here is the replacement.
  3. scooter

Finally got to wheeling again!!!

Everyone broke.... I broke pulling one back to the trailer. Front bearing retainer on T-Case broke. Me and my wife. Winching up the Chevy!! RZR 3 wheelin. David on his roof.
  4. scooter

Got my Explorer stuck.....

Were free!!!! One good tug was all it took
  5. scooter

I am currently waiting on a pull from my buddy. In a TOYOTA....... :-/
  6. scooter

Took my son fishin. Got stuck on the way out. Took the scenic route out, bad idea!
  7. scooter

Math whizzes needed...

So the spedo in the Short Bus is 10mph off... At 55, im goin 65mpg. Sooooo how can i get a "close" mileage to get a mpg for this sucker???? I recorded the odometer readings at fill up, but i KNOW its not right. I can google map the mileages i guess. Thanks!!! Todd S.
  8. scooter

New tow pig.

New friend Jenny.
  9. scooter

Saw this on vacation.

True Crew Cab 4 door Ranger. Could not see the tag well, so im not sure where it was from..... Todd S.
  10. scooter

New tow pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  11. scooter

New tow pig.

Padding down and carpet kinda in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  12. scooter

New tow pig.

Well i got the benches and table that convert into a bed done'ish. I got some carpet and padding thats almost new. Gonna put it in there for now. Im planning on putting commerical laminate tiles in it when funding allows.
  13. scooter

New tow pig.

Door opener. Pushes the handle just enough to open it.
  14. scooter

New tow pig.

More progress today. Got my 4 channel memphis amp installed too.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad