• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by scheff

1. 90 2.3 no spark

alright guys I have no idea whats going on. yesterday I changed the motor mount on the driver side. I took off the altnator and the power steering pump then changed the mount. I put everything back how it was now my truck wont start. I changed the spark plugs coil packs and wires and the duel...
  2. 2.3 issue

I have a 90 2.3 4x4 ranger I have replaced the whole cab and have hooked everything up correctly and have been driving it for about 2 weaks. yesterday the check engine light came on and about 1 mile later the truck died. it started back up about a hour later. the coolent is full the temp gauge...
  3. to much fun rebuild

well guys i roled my ranger tuesday hear are pics friday i tore down my donor truck
  4. power door question

i have a 1990 ranger with the power door panels but there is not any thing in the doors other then the window and the window track also the truck has not wire harness in it. i also have a 1990 ranger with manual doors i drive this truck everyday. so now you guys no what i have hear is my...
  5. transfer case

i have the bg 1350 t case. it is leaking in the back by the drive shaft. i think it is the seal right there but i can not take it apart right now because i have to go to work soon. does anyone no how to be sure that it is the seal for sure? if so how would i change it? any help would be great im...
  6. had a little to much fun

well guys i had to much fun last night and borke to much. i was going down a back road and seen a trail and went down in...... now i have 4 borke cab mounts 2 mounts for the core suport and the core suport. trans only goes up to 4 gear i made a round rim flat on one side and destroyed 1 31in bfg...
  7. ranger convertiable??

guy could anyone telll me about this truck it looks awesome and i want to get my hands on it
  8. going to straight axle

i have a 1990 ranger i would like to know how to make it a straight Axle and some tips please give me some tips i have never done this
  9. gear ratio

im thinking of going to 3.73 gears in my 1990 ranger with the 2.3 manual trans i need to no what kinda of gas milage ill be getting and how much strain wll my drive train have. does anyone have any sugestions
  10. 94 ranger 4x4 front axle to a 90 ranger

will a 1994 4x4 front axle blot in to a 1990 ranger?
  11. what is wrong with my radio

ok i have a little problem that is making me mad i went to put a different radio in my truck i took the stock one out and get the wire harness to put the new radio in the truck i wired everything up correctly and nothing happened i hooked up the stock radio and it is not working ether i looked...
  12. question

is there anything i cn to to make my 1990 ranger perfom better it has the 1.9 4 cyl in it its a stick 4x4 id like to make it have more power with out having to spend loads of money or have it in pecies for a wile it is my daily driver.... i am not really sure how to use this site kinda need help
  13. looking for rear main leaf springs

hey guys im new hear and im looking for a set of rear main leaf springs for a 1990 ranger 4x4 they leaf springs dont need to be stock i just need a set so i can drive my truck agine

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad