• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by scheetz21

1. body mount broke??

hey idont know if this is where i should post this but anyways.. my passenger side rear cab mount looks to be broke and someone re-welded it on (crappy looking weld) where it was sitting...cab sits lower on that side..but the bottom of the mount sits past the frame.. or is that how the passenger...
  2. BDS lift

well i decided just to do the lift kit.. and my local off road shop said they will sell me 6in bds kit for 812.01 out the door with camber adj. bolts, steering stabilizer,and all lift components...but they don't offer the extended trailing arms..so should i buy those? or are they even worth...
  3. Coil spacers

hello, im wondering if i put coil spacers under my ranger if i need to do anything besides align it. then if i want original stance, put 2 inch shackles in back?? thanks in advance butch.
  4. lift Q's

OK I'm gonna lift my ranger Ive asked quite a few questions before about it. i think I'm gonna do 6in but is 6 worth the extra money or no? because I'm a senior in high school and don't have a lot of money to throw around..just sold my sand rail so i got 1200 give or take to spend on it.. can...
  5. clutch master cyl......

OK well my master cyl. was bypassing internally so i bought a new one bled it before i installed then when i went to hook up the quick disconnect and it wouldn't connect so i opened the bleeder on the slave..fluid squirt out and the the connector slipped right in..and the clutch pedal was like...
  6. lift kit

hey i posted before about lift kits but ive been reading on em it says the front drop brackets only cause damage to dana 35? is this true? how do you know what frontend you have?
  7. 6 in lift questons

im looking at used 6 in lift for 200 bucks and was wondering if thats good price and if you have to change anything like lengthen drive shaft? and if 6 is too much for dd? i will off road a little. its a 93 long bed 4x4 manual with 373s thanks in advance.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad