• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sawzall

1. sawzall

4x4 5speed 4cyl ranger

fm146 4x4 bolted to a 2.3 4cyl. I am having problems with my brothers truck we are getting a very loud grinding noise coming out of the tranny at decal in all gears. my question is what ratio are the gears in this tranny? looking at the tech articles on the manual transmission it looks like the...
  2. sawzall

rubicon express coils

So I have been doing some reading about the different coils to replace my very stiff front coils on my ttb front end on my bronco II. I am running a 4" lift wth superlift radius arms with tuff country drop brackets and coils, I was going to run a rancho 3" lift coil pn#6423 but i think i want...
  3. sawzall

2.9 running on 2 cylinders only

I have owned this truck for about a year, when we first picked it up it was running ...ok, I figured a little tune up maybe some sensor replacements I could get it running well again, well it worked until recently. The engine went from running good to stuttering and stumbling. The first...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad