• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Sardust

1. 60/40 seats from a 2007 into a 1986??

Is it a direct bolt in? If not will my 86 brackets fit the 2007 seats?
  2. Pcv hooked to brake booster vacuum line?

I put the 302 from an f150 into my 86 ranger. It has the big tall intake on it... My problem is to get my heater box back in the pcv fitting is located exactly in the spot where the box sits. As it is I'm going to do some cutting as between the firewall and intake there is only 2 1/2" the pcv...
  3. Pcv hooked to brake booster vacuum line?

I put the 302 from an f150 into my 86 ranger. It has the big tall intake on it... My problem is to get my heater box back in the pcv fitting is located exactly in the spot where the box sits. As it is I'm going to do some cutting as between the firewall and intake there is only 2 1/2" the pcv...
  4. All sensors unplugged and the truck still runs.

Hey everybody iv got an 86 ranger that I stuck an efi 302 from an 88 f150 into. The trucks been running and driving fine for about a week. Yesterday I was driving and as I was shifting from second to third I noticed the idle stayed up. Got to the next red light and reved it up it did not go...
  5. Wiring

Trying to wire my efi 302 into my efi ranger Iv got my 302 efi with a 4 speed manual from an 88 f150 installed in my 86 ranger that had an a4ld everything is high and tight. I removed the engine harness with the 2.9 and cut the wires far away from the plugs at the firewall so I would have lots...
  6. Has anybody machined up an oil filter relocator?

If somebody has done this and want to share pics or dimensions that would be appreciated. I like to build my own parts if I can.... I'm far better at machining than managing money hahahaha or even a few pics of a store bought one so I can get the general idea of how it needs...
  7. 86 2.9 ranger to 5.0 from an 88 truck wiring

I am getting ready to swap the 5.0 with a 4 speed manual transmissin into my ranger that has a 2.9 with an a4ld. Can anybody help me with the procedure got wiring the new engine up. I have the harness and computer still in the 150 truck. Should I get the manuals from both vehicles and match...
  8. Will a Pedal assembly from f150 fit in my ranger

Hello first timer here... I plan to replace my 2.9 with an automatic to a 302 with a 4 speed. I bought a 1888 f150 I want to replace everything diff to diff. I'm concerned about clutch issues. I'm wondering if the pedal assembly from the f150 will fit in my ranger. If anybody that's done this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad