• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SandFlea

1. SandFlea

New choos

Pretty good surprisingly. No rub at all far as I can tell wheel well and suspension wise. Nice smooth & quiet. Had some wranglers on initially that were starting to bubble and warp so its a nice change lol. I have noticed a faint squeak or almost metallic sounding scrape with speed, no sound...
  2. SandFlea

New choos

Haha thanks fellas 😀
  3. SandFlea

New choos

Ordered a wheel/rubber combo a few months back, finally got em and had em fitted 32x11.50, r15x8 -24mm Raceline Scouts w/ BFG A.T. KO2's (2.25in front level)
  4. SandFlea

The SandFlea finally got leveled out

Actually feels like a truck now. Aligned & rides smooth (as a horse cart 😆) Next order of business, wheels & tires... decisions decisions 🤔
  5. SandFlea

Ye age olde question...

245 75 r16, think these wheels are 7in width and someone said somthing like -6mm (not sure backspace equiv) So basically 30.5 inches I do love some precious gas mileage but i only avg about 20 mi per day and we take the misses' subaru when alot of miles are involved Another thing i read is...
  6. SandFlea

Ye age olde question...

That sounds spicy. You got a pic perchance? Im nowhere near a lift lift for the foreseeable future but id like an idea of how it looks And anyone else for that matter please post up pics of 15x8s if ya got em with your tire and specs
  7. SandFlea

Ye age olde question...

Man, now im all discombobulated 😆 So it seems backspacing is the norm term truck wise, I was used to offset bein the word with my "car tuning days" I recently saw a pic of a fella w 32x11.50 r15 with a 4" backspace and they looked damn good, poked over flush a hair... which is what i think i...
  8. SandFlea

Ye age olde question...

Indeed those are some good points and think peices Im not against a little light cuttin plastic wise. I can totally understand each frame or body bein the slightest bit different to the next, mines got a near half inch sag (my 02 exploder had the same) driver side so hopefully a little extra...
  9. SandFlea

Ye age olde question...

2 more in the front right? And as far as the offset, I've seen w 15's w/ -19 is the norm... as long as its not a positive offset should be good to go? Itd only see light trail mostly so i suspect rubbing shouldn't be too much of a prob
  10. SandFlea

Ye age olde question...

I've searched, here and beyond with mixed results. Seeing as how some years and models vary I figured I'd ask. Looking for sage advice What'll fit? Its an 04 edge 4x4 standard cab, which'll be receiving a front level soon, 2.5 to 3 in Some of the most conflicting things I've seen are about...
  11. SandFlea

The gatorback serp belt replacement

Recently taking on a 2004 3.0L ranger edge, within days of driving her around it developed the dreaded squeak. I took it to a shop i know well and they said the accessory area looked true & tight, they popped a new belt on and off i went, quietly, sane. Next day it started squeaking. Took it...
  12. SandFlea

New shock options along w/ body lift

Ton of good info/insight from you guys, thanks I scooted up to my local truck shop and spoke w the owner, opted to order a front leveling kit afterall which basically includes keys and bumpstop spacers. Being that i no longer have 2 ton jacks and all the toys hes gonna install it and do an...
  13. SandFlea

Good insight, thanks (and the appropriate subforum move, noted) So the fact of the matter seems your pretty much SOL as far as ride quality but i reckon ppl just deal w it as so many ppl run body lifts. Looks like i got some thinking to do. Id like a better level look without overwearing...
  14. SandFlea

Alright, thanks guys. I was under the impression yanking out the torsion to near max would have little to no travel or reach left within the stock shocks. So to be clear, even with (or without) keys... the stock shocks are fine and wont feel like a dump truck
  15. SandFlea

(hope I plopped this in the right subforum) I recently picked up an 04 Edge std cab, 3.0 4x4 and like many, I want to even the rake of the body. I dont intend to do any hardcore off roading, light trails round here, sand, roots and occasionally mud and more sand but pretty tame trails. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad