• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ryanhorner

1. Gear oil leaking

I recently bought an 86 bronco ii for 1000$. I recently bought new rims for it so when I pulled the other ones off, I noticed that on the inside of the front drivers side rim there was gear oil everywhere. I can't seem to find where it's coming from and I would like to get this fixed. Also I can...
  2. 2002 B3000 Dual Sport prerunner

Im attempting to build a prerunner with my 2002 mazda B3000 dual sport. So far all i have done is put 31 inch tires (I know i should have went with a 33 but i got a good deal), and made a bumper. My goal is to do it the cheapest way possible. The truck has 4x4 suspension and the lift kits are...
  3. 2002 B3000 Prerunner on a budget?

Yesterday I bought a 2002 Mazda B3000 Dual Sport. Its a 3.0 2wd 5spd. I have always wanted to have a Prerunner but I dont make much money and have a family to support. So with that bieng said, for now I just want to give it "the look". I know that I can flip the springs upside down in the rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad