• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RustyShackleford94

1. RustyShackleford94

Mud tires in snow (i know.. i know)

My mxts on half ton chevys did great.
  2. RustyShackleford94

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Got my new to me wheels and tires on, The 225s make it stop and go much better. Need to find me some center caps. Pics tomorrow when its light out!
  3. RustyShackleford94

Bed topper/camper shell/cap with tool boxes

I have a tool box in the front of my bed with a topper. It is quite annoying to crawl in there if i need something but it’s better than not having whatever it was i needed.
  4. RustyShackleford94

Got pulled over for not using my turn signal

In town here im friends with all the cops but 1. I either know them from them from formerly being a volunteer ff, going to school, with them, or being family friends. Small town stuff. The last ticket i got was a seat belt ticket from that 1 Ahole 6 years ago. I do my best to push his buttons so...
  5. RustyShackleford94

I was wrong, its a 225/75r16 (im sure the 2.3 will thank me). This is the posting, ive had axts going on 6 years now. Ive been a Mastercraft guy since i bought a set of the original courser MTs for my 79 k20 with my graduation money. My 96 k1500 went through 2 sets of mxts (awesome in snow...
  6. RustyShackleford94

Found and arranged a deal for some new to me rims and tires for it. 245/75r16 mastercraft axts with probably 70% tread or better for $200. My rears are worn from being on the front when it was clapped out. Anyway, im picking them up Tuesday, pretty excited to ditch these ugly wheels even if it...
  7. RustyShackleford94

I think i need to order a new set of headlights for mine. The drivers side bulb keeps falling out of the housing. Probably should investigate before making any purchases.
  8. RustyShackleford94

96 Ranger Build...ish

Been really content with it as of late. Only have a couple more to-dos but its ready for winter duty as is. The DIY bumper is on hold at the moment. I want to take my time and make it nice(ish) and i dont want to roll around without a recovery point until winter passes. To build it i have to cut...
  9. RustyShackleford94

96 Ranger Build...ish

Random “ranger puttin in work” pic dump
  10. RustyShackleford94

my new FREE 1987 ranger 4x4

Brb. Going to make friends with a trucker...
  11. RustyShackleford94

A house box is handy. Heres a tip though, keep your nice screwdriver set in the garage box. If you have a mrs, chances are shes going to need a screwdriver at some point and then its gone lol
  12. RustyShackleford94

my new FREE 1987 ranger 4x4

Yeah but are they free lol? If so I’m headed your way now lol
  13. RustyShackleford94

Im OCD about my toolboxes actually lol. All 8 of them stay clean and organized. The sockets in the road box will have 3d printed organizers like the wrenches when i have time to lay it all out in CAD. I got problems lol. This one is my biggin. Built a top for the long ratchets and pry bars and...