• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rusty88Ranger

1. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Ok I will check that out... Thanks!
  2. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Any ideas on what this issue could be? The engine will suddenly start sputtering and surging, and sometimes puffing black smoke, then clear up after about 30 seconds to a minute. (Almost like when you leave the choke on on a lawn mower) I'm almost 100% sure it's a sensor because when it clears...
  3. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

The HP for the 2.9 is 145 I believe. It feels like no less than that🤷‍♂️
  4. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Good point... well I'd far rather deal with the fuel economy than go down in tire size.
  5. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

I guess I just have a soft spot for the first gen looks😁 love the grille and doors/mirrors especially. Altho they only look good with the right wheels and tires
  6. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Thanks for the information!
  7. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Oh I don't think there is anything amazing about the 2.9 and the durability of it but I'm comparing it to the older carbureted 2.8 and I think it it's 2.3 online four on the 2wd rigs... I bet my zero turn has more power than the 2.9 in my truck 😂
  8. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

31 inch all terrains that are worn down unfortunately. Think it's 3.73 gearing.
  9. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

I fully agree about the pics for selling things. Whenever I sell things I take lots of clear pics so they know what they are looking at. Thanks for the feedback. Don't know where you're from but in NY here I haven't seen another first gen ranger on the road since last fall... And the last one I...
  10. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Filter definitely needs to be replaced but plugs were replaced about 5000 miles ago and wires/distributor are all good
  11. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Maybe a little higher...
  12. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Yeah I love the truck but hate that it's all rusty... I would go ahead and try to restore what I can on it but I have a lot into so I just don't know if it is worth it.
  13. Rusty88Ranger

What's my Ranger worth?

Any easy ways to increase effiecency without dumping more money into it? Mine definitely is not very fuel efficient... No better than my dad's new f150
  14. Rusty88Ranger

Comment by 'Rusty88Ranger' in media '88 Ranger Build'

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.ranger-forums.com-vbulletin/579x435/img_20210119_164632191_hdr_01_3f6361f15098b072be2f816b6d0e29f60cc398fa.jpeg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad