• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rupton1001

1. Looking for an trans adaptot

I would love to find one as well doesn't seem like anyone makes them anymore all posts about it are from 2003 when these trucks were 7-10 years old any probably still had good life in the transmissons now when they 25 years old 500k miles and the trans shit bolts getting onto the free way and...
  2. Help please!Slow steady walk through of rebuilding a 1996-1997 4.0 with cams

I am looking into rebuilding a 4.0 v6 as a little project first off to see if i even have it in me to do it second off my ranger is coming up on 500k miles and i would like to have something ready and fresh to drop in when it goes. I want to do comp cams (215/224?) all new gaskets timing chains...
  3. 96 4x4 Ranger inner/outter tie rods+ sleeves

Hi everyone this is my first post on a car forum so please be forgiving lol. Let me introduce my truck, I have a 1996 Ford Ranger Xlt extended cab with the fender flares, manual hubs power interior ext with roughly 500,000 miles ( odometer broke years ago at 290k before she really got used a lot...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad