• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RumPunch

1. RumPunch

For Sale 1988 Bronco II whole/parts

So here are the panels in the dark since someone decided it’s a good idea to change time throughout the year and in Virginia that means you get like 8 hours of daylight all of which I work.. here are some of the seats as well if anyone else is interested.
  2. RumPunch

@JerrySab asked about the panels first if that doesn’t work out I’ll let you know on those.
  3. RumPunch

Wanted seeking non air con heater box

Good luck! Hardest thing I searched for but finally found on eBay. My next closest option was hunting pics in Car-Part I would look there and see if anyone will ship you one. I have seen a couple clicking around today...
  4. RumPunch

If the entire door panel doesn't sell then I will be happy to sell the armrest and which tube did you want, trans or engine? Sorry
  5. RumPunch

I will get pics of the driver seat tomorrow, as far as condition I will post or PM you a couple pics. I have to fly out to Texas Sunday so timing will be tight.
  6. RumPunch

Honestly have no idea. Feel like only safe way would be pallet and that would be expensive.
  7. RumPunch

Yes I still have it. Shipping might be a bit much though, think it would be worth it?
  8. RumPunch

87 rebuild 4x4 2.9L

Looks great!!! Well done keeping original styling
  9. RumPunch

Junk Yard Trips

Went to a big commercial based yard yesterday with a friend hoping to find a LS 8.8 for his dad for an S10 and I was looking for a passenger door. Ended up with 7.3 engine parts, half the interior from an S10 blazer for his drag truck and 2 free single barrel carbs for my brown 84. Rebuilt one...
  10. RumPunch

1988 Bronco II Virginia Trail Build

So the ditch in my front yard was perfect for checking clearances. Pretty happy. Everything seems to clear fine.
  11. RumPunch

1984 Bronco II XLS side project

Just shippIng?
  12. RumPunch

Dana 28 to Dana 35

All 2/3 I saw yesterday were manuals.. 1 2 door explorer, one 4 manuals and 1 EB autos. But they want $250/axle..
  13. RumPunch

Dana 28 to Dana 35

$250 per axle seem high to y’all? Thanks exactly what I needed to know.
  14. RumPunch

1984 Bronco II XLS side project

These what your looking for Jim?
  15. RumPunch

Dana 28 to Dana 35

If I was to go to a salvage yard and get a set of axles, what is required on the front to swap to a 35? Carrier obviously, are both housings necessary? Just driver side? Axle shafts? Knuckles? FYI pic is just for reference of donor BII front end. Not a D35. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad