• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

RumPunch's latest activity

• RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to Gordy K's post in the thread 1985 Eddie Bauer Bronco II with Like Like.
    Just bought a 1985 4x4, manual trans Bronco II and am hoping to find technical support and possible sources of parts for the vehicle...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to PNW Ranger's post in the thread 1985 Eddie Bauer Bronco II with Like Like.
    Gordy: I don't know who is buying the 1st Gen Broncos now, but they have more free cash than I do. I think you're right in that the...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to sgtsandman's post in the thread Tractors with Like Like.
    It is a PITA to hook cables to the terminals.
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to lil_Blue_Ford's post in the thread Tractors with Like Like.
    I finally mowed my swamp the other day. Well, the less soggy part anyway. Took one loop into the edge of the swamp and almost didn’t...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch replied to the thread Tractors.
    So I left the rear work light on last night and came home to a dead battery. Ran the Ranger around to jump it. If anyone has a 19-20...
    • IMG_20220517_191507818_HDR.jpg
    • IMG_20220517_191532678_HDR.jpg
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to lil_Blue_Ford's post in the thread Tractors with Like Like.
    Drink faster? :icon_rofl:
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to Jim Oaks's post in the thread Skamper Kamper Trips 2022 with Like Like.
    Fuel economy? ;missingteeth;
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread Skamper Kamper Trips 2022 with Like Like.
    Hoping to take it out a couple times this year so I will just put all the trips in one thread. Anywho, we took it out for the first...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to RangerGoolz's post in the thread Replacing injectors with Like Like.
    I wanted to say thank you to you guys for the guidance. New injectors went in today. My truck idles buttery smooth now, no shutters like...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch replied to the thread Replacing injectors.
    Here is my thread if you care to read through, hopefully yours work out better for you...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to RangerGoolz's post in the thread Replacing injectors with Like Like.
    I bought the injectors from ebay after someone on this forum posted about being very happy with their injectors from this seller...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch replied to the thread Replacing injectors.
    Where are you sourcing injectors? I have a thread in the 2.9 forum where I replaced all with a lot of specs and #'s when I did a full...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread 86 Bronco II... G-Unit with Like Like.
    I just ordered a set of mylar water shields from LMC. I guess I'll see when they get here if they're worth it. Also got a roll of 1/4...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread 86 Bronco II... G-Unit with Like Like.
    Replacing or restoring the door liners are worth the trouble, IMO. I use heavy plastic and stick the perimeter with spray glue. That...
  • RumPunch
    RumPunch replied to the thread Tractors.
    Damn mole tunnels make it flat in 2 passes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad