• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RumpRangerSTX

1. RumpRangerSTX

93. 4.0 -94 body ?

Got a 93. 4.0 form a ranger I want to put it in a 94 explorer. I was wondering if they are the same wiring. Or would I have to change anything. Thank u
  2. RumpRangerSTX

94 explorer. trans swap

I am thinkin about buyin a 94 explorer but its a auto. How hard would be to make it a stick ? Is the holes under the dash. For the clutch pedal. Are the wheeel wells the same size as a 87 ranger ? Thank u
  3. RumpRangerSTX

87 ford ranger master cylinder upgrade ?

i have 87 ranger with dana 44 rears with disk brakes all the way around my master cylinder is shot i have heard about puttin one form a f150 or somthing on it does any one know if that is right thank u
  4. RumpRangerSTX

misfits 4x4 clubs 9th annual truck/car 9/14

Saturday September 14th from 1 pm till 9 pm at the Rocking Stone Bar & grill in Paulsboro NJ, Come show off your Mud trucks { Clean or Dirty }, rock buggies, tractor tire trucks, low riders, Monster trucks, show cars, street cars, Race cars, military trucks, sprint cars, Bring your projects out...
  5. RumpRangerSTX

Ranger bed swap ?

Will a 89 ranger bed fit on a 87 ranger frame ? Thanks
  6. RumpRangerSTX

May 18 beach parade brigantine nj

saturday the 18th of may brigantine is havin its 4x4 on the beach parade.Anyone is welcome and dont need reg or ins.Like to see more bigger trucks but all are welcome.Would be a nice meet and greet on the beach.Nice cookout and great people.Anyone want info just ask.
  7. RumpRangerSTX

87 ranger frame ? Mybe 99 ranger body ?

I have a 87 ranger ext cab the body is shot I can get a 99 ranger ext cab will the cab fit on the 87 frame and are the 99 wheelwells bigger or the same size ? I would like to do away with the body lift thanks for ur input
  8. RumpRangerSTX

4.0 snorkle ?

What size PVC pipe to go with ? Thanks
  9. RumpRangerSTX

Misfits4x4 8Th annual truck & car show fundraiser. Sept 15

Saturday September 15Th from 3 pm till 9 pm at the Rocking Stone pub & grill in Paulsboro NJ, Come show off your Mud trucks { Clean or Dirty }, rock buggies, tractor tire trucks, low riders, Monster trucks, show cars, street cars, Race cars, military trucks, sprint cars, Bring your projects out...
  10. RumpRangerSTX

1st gen cut out flares how big of tire ?

I have a 87 ranger thinking buying the cutout flares I have heard that it is about equal to about 3 inch lift is this true I have a 3 inch body lift and I want to take two inches of it out tires are rubbing When I flex thank u
  11. RumpRangerSTX

Sas brake master cylinder ?

I have 87 ranger with disk brake 44's under and I want upgrade the master I have heard somthing about using one from a f 350 I think but what year and off what ?
  12. RumpRangerSTX

Full width D44 '90 B2??

About the springs I used my lift springs form my old 6 inch ttb ranger on my Dana 44 swap and I do not think that they are too stiff
  13. RumpRangerSTX

Wheelin trip

I was thinkin of gettin a trip out in the pines or somewhere I don't want go out with no one that is afraid of gettin there truck messed up ( dirty,scratch or dents) must have atlest 31's and atlest one good tow point
  14. RumpRangerSTX

Upgrade master cylinder

I have Dana 44's front and rear both disk brakes on my 87 ranger my brake work ok but I think they can be better what master cylinder can I upgrade to do I gave heard something about takin one form a f350 but not sure of year thank u for helpin me out
  15. RumpRangerSTX

10th ANNUAL PINE BARRENS CLEANUP at WHARTON STATE FOREST

10th ANNUAL PINE BARRENS CLEANUP at WHARTON STATE FOREST 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a DECADE!!!!!!!! Come and take part in the largest one-day volunteer event at Wharton State Forest in New Jersey. On Oct 23rd 2011 at 9:00 AM the 10th annual PINE BARRENS 4 WHEEL DRIVE CLEANUP will begin...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad