• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rumblecloud

1. rumblecloud

62' Scout 80

What an awesome find! Congrats!
  2. rumblecloud

Can't see photo's in threads

I can see them with a photobucket water mark on my home machine. Side note: I remember when they switched and started charging an exhorbitant amount - kind of holding us hostage - so I dumped them from a ttwo other forums I was running and lost a lot of images. I use Imgur now if I have to use...
  3. rumblecloud

Had a big splinter in my...ear

Does Ohio count? JK...I luv Ohio...
  4. rumblecloud

Rear wiper not getting fluid

Agreed. As I remember it, there's lot's of side to side adjustment, but not much vertical.
  5. rumblecloud

Need some help with my ‘94

Profile of the truck if possible, left or right side doesn't matter. Try not to take an angle as the perspective will be off. Are the tires you're looking at the ones in the image above? If so great. If not, include a link to the tires you're looking at....or I can find some similar. Skip the...
  6. rumblecloud

In case you're wondering...
  7. rumblecloud

I need help, please and thanks! 1990 Ranger 2.9L

Got it! Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as you are, but sometimes we fixate on one ting so much that we overlook the simple things -- which is I think where you are headed. This is a learning string for me and I am curious to see it play out. To me, It...
  8. rumblecloud

Woah Black Betty, the Danger Ranger!

Ooooohhh....sarcasm...I love sarcasm. Love this build too. You mean you really don't have one in your driveway...do you? :yahoo:
  9. rumblecloud

On my '94 with stock suspension, 4x4, 4.0L, auto, 3.73.gears, and 15-inch stock deer hoofs (as shown above in 97rangerXLT's shot) I can run 31s with no issues as far as fitment. Current tires are Goodyear Wranglers (from way back, can't even remember when I bought them) P236/75R15s. As Eric...
  10. rumblecloud

I need help, please and thanks! 1990 Ranger 2.9L

Peanut gallery question: @franklin2: In your last post, are you essentially asking if there is any juice flowing through the Pink/white wire? Because that's what I was kinda wondering.
  11. rumblecloud

New Member, asking for affirmation & help

Really liking where you're at with this project. Making me feel like pulling the bed off mine and getting after the frame and a bunch of other stuff. Keep posting pics 🤞
  12. rumblecloud

Replacement splash graphics

It doesn't appear in the sales brochure for 1995, which could indicate that it was a regional promotional issue. If that's the case, you might have a hard time finding a replacement -- as if you don't already know that.
  13. rumblecloud

Replacement splash graphics

After seeing this post from the OP and the link provided by svtcards. I purchased a set of Splash decals for my '94. Haven't put them on yet, but they seem good quality and are accurate as far as size and reproduction. Note that they are "one-color." On my, '94 the decal is two-color, as I...
  14. rumblecloud

Weird noise

Good to know. That's a little progress. Keep after it and eventually, you'll win. 🤞🤞
  15. rumblecloud

ovarian cancer

Prayers for her continued good health...