• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rumblecloud

1. rumblecloud

1994 B4000 running rough

Wow! You have carpeting in you shop....
  2. rumblecloud

Introduction

Welcome to TRS. Thank you for your service. What Sandman said...^
  3. rumblecloud

My New House & Workshop

Geez Gumper...talk about dumping on the guy's parade ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  4. rumblecloud

Have you ever seen a.......

Never seen one... but I really like the wagon in the first pic. Looks like a '65 Impala with a 327...
  5. rumblecloud

My New House & Workshop

One step at a time. Projects like this can easily overwhelm you if you are not careful. It looks really good.
  6. rumblecloud

Jballard81's 1994 super cab 4.0 4x4 Restore

Been following along....great progress. I've been playing with my 94 for awhile now, repairing little dings and dents, same as you are now doing. The cool thing is as you said: "Since I'm planning on doing the work, i definitely don't expect perfection." After a couple of repairs, you'll be...
  7. rumblecloud

Finally some pics of the truck for everyone

Beautiful Ranger. And the mileage - unbelievable.
  8. rumblecloud

Glittery oil

wow. This is a biatch. One of those things where you are damned of you do and damned if you don't if you don't. I think I would opt for the damned of you do course. Start simple and follow the trail. Good luck.
  9. rumblecloud

I Know, It's an EV

Why am I not surprised - on both counts. I get the whole shift, but we are not ready for it yet on multiple fronts. And not calling a battery a battery is not going to change that.
  10. rumblecloud

My New House & Workshop

I've had both basements and crawl spaces. I prefer the former. But as Robert42 said, getting stuff up and down that staircase can sometimes be an issue. Now though, as I get older, any staircase can be an issue - depending on how my knees feel. :p A big-ass ranch with a full size deeper basement...
  11. rumblecloud

New member intro

Welcome to TRS. Thank you for your service. Most of us here can relate to your occupation... :p
  12. rumblecloud

New member hi everyone

Are you thinking of selling this truck and then looking for a replacement or are you just looking for a another toy to play with? Would really like to see more pics when you have time -- especially if you plan to sell it ;) . Personally I really like the mid-60s flaresides like this one...
  13. rumblecloud

being drug kicking & screaming into the current century

Funny...until recently, I used an old Fischer tube model in the barn. It was Ann's when she was single. I've had it apart several times replacing tubes and the dial chord that that wraps around the station tuner dial. Hooked it to some box speakers that I cobbled together using all the old 4 and...
  14. rumblecloud

93 turbo ranger AC system

This will be interesting. Please post pics of your progress.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad