• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ruger

1. Ruger

1997 Ford Ranger Flatbed

Just finished working on my flatbed project this weekend. Tell me what you think! It's 6' wide and 7' long. This was my fourth Saturday working on it at my parent's place since my garage is to small for such a project.
  2. Ruger

Cab Mounts

I currently have a Prothane Motion Control body mount kit that I would like to install once the weather permits, but in the mean time I have lost the instructions. Would some who has the instructions for the 12 piece kit post them for me? Thanks,
  3. Ruger

Lifted 2wd 2002 Ranger

Here is some pictures of my 2002 ranger. Lifter her this summer with fabtech lift spindles and blocks for the rear. Currently running on 31x12.50x15 super swamper boggers, need to change the gears to 4.10 some time instead of the 3.73. I :icon_welder: both the bumpers up but still haven't had...
  4. Ruger

Lifted 2wd 2002 Ranger

Well, thanks to my cousin I was able to install a 3" fabtech kit on my 2002 ranger. Wouldn't have been able to have done it with out him since I almost lost three fingers a couple of weeks ago to a 320 ton press brake at work. Anyways despite only having one good hand to help along we got it...
  5. Ruger

working on the truck

Well yesterday I pulled out all the interior of my truck and dropped the trany. Still waiting for the flywheel to be refaced and then I'll put the new clutch on, so it will probably be back together on Friday since I won't be working on it tomorrow. Just finished putting in sound dampener this...
  6. Ruger

Warner 1354 Transfer Case

I am looking at picking up a manual transfer case and I was wondering if the four wheel drive switch needed to be plugged in for it to work or is it just a sensor that tells you if your transfer case is in 4x4 mode?
  7. Ruger

03 2.3 how many miles is it good for

I can post a pic of my current odometer... last one gave out at 315,000 miles and I no longer have it around.
  8. Ruger

4X2 ranger to 4X4

quick question... would it be possible to bolt a transmission with a transfer case to a 2002 2.3L engine? Thinking of putting a straight axle in the front end and was wondering if there was a transmission that would bolt up to my engine.
  9. Ruger

03 2.3 how many miles is it good for

I have over 350,000 miles on my 2002 2.3L engine and it still running stron.
  10. Ruger

2wd Ranger

Quick question... I have been thinking about lifting my 2wd ranger to the same ride hight as a stock 4X4 ranger. I looked at the tech library for the differences between said trucks. Other than the 2" block in the rear axle is there anything else that is different? Specifically the front...
  11. Ruger

Some things I have built for my truck

About a month ago I welded :icon_welder: up with the help of my dad a rear bumper for my truck to add weight to the back end. Today I just finished working on a center console for my truck. I removed the stock 60/40 seats in my truck and installed bucket seats from a 2005 ford ranger sport...
  12. Ruger

Howdy

Just joined the ranger station forum. Currently own a 2002 ford ranger 2.3L manual. Built a costume bumper for it that looks stock, but it is made out of 1/4" 4X6" steel tubing and then was powder coated. I also just switched out my 60/40 seats for bucket seats from a 2005 ford ranger sport...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad