• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Roosternugget

1. Truck tries to crank over

Is this the ECC in my ranger? How can I test if its bad?
  2. Truck tries to crank over

I just used a press tool on the crank pulley, if i start leaking, ill just have to realign
  3. Truck tries to crank over

Somebody else told me it could be airflow restriction to an o2 sensor, maybe a clogged cat?
  4. Truck tries to crank over

So I did do it right. Now I'm out of ideas again
  5. Truck tries to crank over

QUICK QUESTION! On the OHV, is the dont on the cam sprocket sopposed to be on the top or bottom when timed? I have reason to believe I did my timing bass ackwards
  6. Truck tries to crank over

Dang, I thought I was on to something XD
  7. Truck tries to crank over

Is this a circuit breaker?
  8. Truck tries to crank over

I just pulled this out of the internal fuse box, this is probably the issue here
  9. Truck tries to crank over

It pretty much starts up and dies, its got ab rand new coil pack, spark plug wires, and correctly gapped spark plugs. How can I check if my injectors are pushing enough fuel? Or is my compression off, my buddy who's giving me a ride around wont take me to auto zone to get a compression tester...
  10. Truck tries to crank over

Both of the little wires are cleaned and hooked tight on the negative terminal, ill try to follow the wires and see if there's another ground im missing
  11. Truck tries to crank over

I'm gonna double check all fuses, it has been getting torn apart and put back together for the past couple months
  12. Truck tries to crank over

I get code 000 no codes at all.
  13. Truck tries to crank over

I been working on this truck for a little over 2 months now, since then I fixed the timing, replaces the Crank position sensor, fuel pump, full fluid change, and smaller fixes here and there. When I go to crank the truck up, it tries to start, and just won't, i have every sensor hooked up, all...
  14. interchangable parts list

Can i put an exhaust from a 98 ranger to a 91? i need a new exhaust and theres more performance ones for 1998+ years compared to the 91 which has 1 and its sketchy

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad