• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RoofHopper

1. RoofHopper

whats your favorite "all terrain" tire

Go with the coopers, I replaced a set of KO2s with 30k miles on them because they wouldn't hold the road above 40 MPH in any sort of slick condition
  2. RoofHopper

Little Ford Ranger working hard! Big trucks? Beauty Queens.

My little Ranger has been gettin $*** done since I bought it. Like hauling around all my tools, 5ton HPs, using the backup camera to get real close to a building without squishing anyone couldn't ask for more out of a small truck
  3. RoofHopper

Rangers haul for sure. I had a 99 3.0 some years ago (my brother still DDs it) and it did everything I asked of it at the time. I was so happy to hear that they were coming back out because driving around like I do at 1k + miles a week in a crew cab 1500 just wasn't cutting it anymore...
  4. RoofHopper

I would have to agree that the majority of people who choose to drive a smaller truck will actually do more truck stuff than the average 1/2 ton plus truck owner
  5. RoofHopper

Did Ford make a factory v8 ranger for the public

Where there's a will (and $$) there's a way
  6. RoofHopper

BIG NEWS!! TRS will be adding a vehicle to the fleet!!

So what could it be....:unsure: Maybe something on a window sticker:whistle:
  7. RoofHopper

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Had a manilla folder in the mailbox when I got home :) Thanks Jim. Now I suppose I need to give the truck a bath and pick a spot
  8. RoofHopper

Any plumbers in the house?

Or if your renting machines you could get a mini excavator and replace that clay pipe with PVC. It ain't heart surgery, couple Fernco fittings to make your beginning and end point connections, don't forget to clean and glue the snot out of your fittings. And 1/4" drop per foot of pipe run
  9. RoofHopper

BIG NEWS!! TRS will be adding a vehicle to the fleet!!

Brand new. Lightning Blue
  10. RoofHopper

rust

That's what I ended up doing to my 88 Trans Am, once I determined 80% of the floor was toast and it needed rocker panels and a pass rear quarter it made the decision to turn it into a straight up race car a no brainer
  11. RoofHopper

Arm chair racing..

460 wins at tug of war all day, but horsepower wins at hard surface straight line racing. Though you should be able to get out on him off the line pretty good from a dead start (if he doesn't know how to launch in 4wd)
  12. RoofHopper

Arm chair racing..

6 liter LS has probably 140 HP on you without a tune so....
  13. RoofHopper

rust

Cut it up, cage it, and turn it into something fun
  14. RoofHopper

Cleaning the MAFS - I'll Be Damned!

As a note MAF or any other sensors should only be cleaned with electronic parts cleaner, and not throttle body/carb cleaner, or any other harsh abrasive

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad