• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Recent content by romcjr

1. romcjr

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Used mine to go get window screen materials . Unrelated topic , got window screens redone , myself , since Ace hardware in town could not do them . New on left , old on right .....
  2. romcjr

Nice !!! I had the same wheels on my '13 Mustang GT .
  3. romcjr

Welcome to Texas !!!
  4. romcjr

Refueled it , went to Lowes (along with everybody else it seemed like ) and got 4 1x4x8 to finish new shed doors . :headbang:
  5. romcjr

Used it to check the lights on my trailer after replacing the rear 3 light strip with led's . All good and stay safe !!!
  6. romcjr

Anybody else out of work due to the beer disease?

The company I work for manufactures pumps for anything from wastewater to fire suppression . Our business relies heavily on castings from foundries , so for myself , I very much appreciate what you do . Without a supply chain our business will suffer . Thanks again !!!
  7. romcjr

I want everyone's input on adding the 2019+ Ford Ranger to the site

I agree with above posters . These trucks have same name but are far apart in terms of technology . My .02 . :dntknw:
  8. romcjr

I Need A Discontinued GEM Module / Parasitic Drain Issue Killing My Battery

Ebay ?? Lots of auto salvage yards listed there . :dntknw:
  9. romcjr

2019 Ford Ranger Off-Road Test - Broken Arrow Trail Sedona, AZ

Not bad for off the shelf , although I doubt wifey's truck would ever be offroad . :no2:
  10. romcjr

Water pump removal...

Thanks for the help !! I will browse around as I see other tools and kits available . :icon_cheers:
  11. romcjr

Water pump removal...

Any chance you have links to those tools ? Thanks for the help !!! :dntknw:
  12. romcjr

Corvette, Ranger and Telluride triumph as Detroit Free Press car, truck and SUV of the year

:agree: and vette's are made by chevrolet and telluride are Hyundai !
  13. romcjr

Corvette, Ranger and Telluride triumph as Detroit Free Press car, truck and SUV of the year

The vette looks sweet and my wife is really liking her Ranger !!!! :icon_hornsup:
  14. romcjr

Tow hitch Installed

There is a four wire connector already in place for the trailer lights . :cool: