• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by romcjr

1. romcjr

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Sold it for $2500 . Don't think I could have done much better than that . Thanks for the help . :icon_cheers:
  2. romcjr

So I did the glove test and I can see coolant on the exhaust manifold on the drivers side . Pretty sure the overheating , at the very least blew one head gasket . Not sure I am going to invest another few k into this truck as I already have five other vehicles . Can you guys give me an idea...
  3. romcjr

Had a catastrophic cooling system failure on the way home from work yesterday on the freeway . Didn't notice till engine started stumbling . Engine died and I coasted to the shoulder . Problem is after cool down , tried to start and sounds like no compression . I'm off the next few days , so I...
  4. romcjr

That is awesome !!!! I was in high school in the early seventies and my friends and I always talked about having one !!!
  5. romcjr

Nothing to it as it is running good and my daily driver , but I did get it a new to me stall mate . 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS ...
  6. romcjr

Went and filled the tank at a station about three miles away . I put in 17 gallons , so I had quite a few miles to go . Problem I had the other day is I wasn't sure exactly hen the light came on , so I didn't know how far I had already gone . At least I know the light works and I have 30 - 40...
  7. romcjr

I monitor fuel mileage on a regular basis . My truck get's from 16.7 to 17 with my driving style . I don't baby the throttle and my commute is 30 miles of mostly highway speeds . I am going to fill up this morning and as suggested , I will take a few gallons just in case . Thanks for the...
  8. romcjr

That's me . I have never run out of gas in my 48 years of driving . I know on my '17 F250 the warning tells me 50 miles to Empty . Wonder if this truck is similar ? :dntknw:
  9. romcjr

Finally got enough guts to drive it till the "Check Gauge" light came on telling me to get some gas . Wanted to see if it worked . Can someone tell me how far I can go after the light comes on ? Truck didn't come with OM . Thanks
  10. romcjr

"ford" edition 1974 push mower.

JOHN DEERE ? I am a bit biased though !!!!
  11. romcjr

You know your truck is a pos

lol I could use $10 maybe I'll take a drive around downtown . Worst case prolly get my windshield cleaned ! :dntknw:
  12. romcjr

Vultures damaged my truck

WOW , that really sucks !!!
  13. romcjr

Finally added the led headlights to match the led fog lights today . I'll find out in the morning how much different they are than the halogen's I removed . Halogens ...... led's .... all in .
  14. romcjr

Used mine to go get window screen materials . Unrelated topic , got window screens redone , myself , since Ace hardware in town could not do them . New on left , old on right .....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad