• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rockstar04

1. Wheel and Tire Guidange Needed

Wheel and Tire Guidance Needed I have been doing some research on the forums and the Tech Library to replace my stock rims that are slowly rusting away. I think I have what I need, but before I go and drop a ton of money on new wheel and tires I want to make sure I don't waste a ton of money on...
  2. 97 M/T Wiring Harness Interchange

I Swapped a manual trans into my 97 3.0 4x4 Ranger a few months ago, and just hacked the automatic trans harness to work (bypass the NSS). Currently I have no reverse lights and the bypass wire is pretty much just twisted together, so I want to source the correct harness to replace the whole...
  3. Nascar Jet Dryer Crash

Who was watching the Dayton 500?? That jet dryer crash and fire was CRAZY!! Hopefully someone will upload a vid to youtube soon so I can link to it. Brad Keselowski posted a pic from his iPhone, from in his car. (Could be the first time in Nascar history a driver has tweeted a pic during a...
  4. SuperCab Storage Idea

I am thinking up ways to organize tool, recovery gear, first aid and other items I would like to keep in my truck. I really like the Idea of using ammo crates because they are steel, so pretty sturdy, water tight, and pretty cheap. I don't like the idea of them just being thrown behind the...
  5. 4r44e to MD05 swap, need wiring help

I have gotten most of the hard stuff done on my manual trans swap in my 3.0 '97 Ranger and am down to the wiring part. I forgot to print out diagrams at work so now I am stuck looking for them online, but to no avail. I just need to know what wires I can splice together to get her to start...
  6. 3.0 vs 4.0 Y-Pipe Questions

I have a '97 3.0 Ranger I am changing over to a manual from auto. My factory Y-Pipe is pretty much gone and I don't think I will have much to try to reuse after I take it off. I Already know the factory Y-Pipe for the 3.0 is a dealer only part. Question is, I can get a y-pipe for an explorer...
  7. Hello from Dixon/DeKalb Illinois

Hello, my name is Trent Petersen I got the nickname Rockstar driving stock cars when I was 15, and my number was 04, so together you get Rockstar04, which I use on almost all forums I am on. I have a 1997 3.0L Ford Ranger 4x4 Auto, COMPLETELY Stock. The truck started life as a commercial truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad