• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by roc129

1. 97 b2300 2.3l 5spd 2x4 ext cab - no power in hot weather

Well, after many years of putting up with the no power when hot outside I believe I have solved the problem by replacing the EGR Pressure Feedback Sensor. If you replace it you might want to order the two hoses that connect to it. Mine were bonded to the sensor and crumbled when I tried to...
  2. max a.c. Not using cabin air

97 b2300 2.3l Max AC is not blowing more than AC. I found a valve under the glove box that isn't actuating. I can move it by hand and blows more air. What triggers this valve? Is it electrical or vacuum? I tried searching but had no luck in finding any info. Don't think I'm very good using...
  3. 2.3l really bad power on take off when it's hot outside

No power when hot Thanks for the suggestions/ideas. I don't think it's a problem with the brakes. Today was pretty hot low 80's. Really noticed the lack of power on take off. Punch it to the floor and it's almost like it's starving for air and then it gets moving and picks up. By the time I...
  4. 2.3l really bad power on take off when it's hot outside

My 97 b2300 2.3l 5 spd has no power when it's really hot like 85 degrees. Starting from a red light it is dog slow. Doesn't matter if a/c is on or off. A friend of mine has a 97 ranger 2.3l 5 spd and it has the same issue. Is this a common problem and is there something I can do to make it...
  5. 97 b2300 2.3l 5spd 2x4 ext cab - no power in hot weather

My 97 b2300 2.3l 5 spd has no power when it's really hot like 85 degrees. Starting from a red light it is dog slow. Doesn't matter if a/c is on or off. A friend of mine has a 97 ranger 2.3l 5 spd and it has the same issue. Is this a common problem and is there something I can do to make it...
  6. 97 b2300 2.3l 2x4 ext cab - question about tire size

New to forum. I read quite a few entries but didn't see what I'm looking for. My 97 b2300 has stock wheels. They're 14 inch. I currently have Firestone firehawk 500 P235x70r14 tires. I'm starting to look for new tires. Problem is I'm not having much luck finding anything that's the same size...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad