• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Robertmangrum.rm

1. Robertmangrum.rm

Micro camper from Ranger service body

Man, I get it naturally, haha. My dad has a shed full of auto parts. Plus, an 86 Thunderbird TC, a 91 Aerostar, 97 Mustang, and 2 98 explorers sitting in the back field, haha. Of course, I've raided them for parts over the years.
  2. Robertmangrum.rm

2.3L ('83-'97) Turbo

What did the turbo come off of? I would start there. With the popularity of turbos I'm sure there are some aftermarket options. If not you could alway raid a scrap yard. Of course all the plumbing to and from the intercooler would have to be custom fabricated.
  3. Robertmangrum.rm

1993 Ford Ranger Blue RWD Manual Splash

Man I had that exact truck back in 95. Well I did pit a 4wd front air dam si I could add fog lamps
  4. Robertmangrum.rm

Micro camper from Ranger service body

Man that's gonna be a sweet rig. Did you ever get your solar sorted out? I have actually camin to position of a Victron solar controller. The Bluetooth feature does not work but the controller itself is fine. I think it will only charge 15 amps and handle a 100w panel. You are welcome to it. You...
  5. Robertmangrum.rm

MOORE Expo

For sure. The weather changes daily around here. It was supposed to get rainy and cold the day of the eclipse. It actually didn't hit till 2 days later. If I was wrong as much as the weather guy I'd rotate jobs like underwear hahaha
  6. Robertmangrum.rm

MOORE Expo

It will definitely make it more of an adventure on 2 wheels
  7. Robertmangrum.rm

MOORE Expo

Well we may have some rain to deal with. But temps will perfect for camping.
  8. Robertmangrum.rm

MOORE Expo

It will be warm in Georgia hahaha. But hate I'm missing out. I'm planning on exploring the area during the day. Then be back in time for group activities in the evening. Hope you guys have a blast up there.
  9. Robertmangrum.rm

MOORE Expo

I was wanting to attend. But it falls on the same weekend as Georgia Expeditions Spring AVR. I've been friends with David the owner for years so that takes priority. Have fun and be safe. Look forward to some pictures
  10. Robertmangrum.rm

What did YOU do today?

Thank you sir. She's our little angel. At least 50% of the time haha. Has to get it from her momma.
  11. Robertmangrum.rm

What did YOU do today?

Had a busy weekend. Local offroad group put on a Spring Fling Saturday. Then celebrated Easter with the family Sunday. Had to get the flower beds cleaned up since we are having people over for my daughter's birthday Saturday. Still got a chance to rep TRS at the meet and see some cool rigs...
  12. Robertmangrum.rm

TOTM May 2024 Truck of The Month Nominations

https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/snoranger%E2%80%99s-2023-ranger-lariat-tremor.199745/ I'm gonna nominate @snoranger and his 23 Tremor. Kinda been an inspiration for my soft topper and stuff. Plus the new ones aren't getting enough love haha
  13. Robertmangrum.rm

Why There's No Rangers

Man a buddy in my little offroad group is battling Honda right now over his AWD system on his 22 Ridgeline. He says it sounds like the rear is gonna fall out when it kicks in and out. They keep claiming nothing is wrong. 16k on it. He's actually scared to take it out even on county dirt roads...
  14. Robertmangrum.rm

Why There's No Rangers

Well if they didn't build any I wonder how I've seen 2 out on the road and 1 setting at local car lot. The one on the lot was a catus grey Raptor. I walked over to look at it and the salesman told me it was sold already over the the internet. So I don't see how they didn't build any. Guess they...
  15. Robertmangrum.rm

Using 4WL

On my 98. You had to be at a complete stop and shifted into N for it to engage or disengage. Been a while but that's what I remember. It was an auto though.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad