• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by roadkill25

1. roadkill25

2002 3.0 ranger timing issue i think?

If you mean scan as in obd my port is currently got no power to it so I've got to remedy that before I scan it. One of those problems I've been slacking on
  2. roadkill25

All is noted, I'll start messing around with what ya'll said, thank you very much
  3. roadkill25

So recently my 3.0 has been doing something weird that I believe has something to do with the timing. She's been running alright when cold but once it warms up and you start driving it she loses power and fuel makes it way into the exhuast. I've gone through pretty much everything at this point...
  4. roadkill25

Engine knocking type noise

So I think I'm just gonna replace all the rocker arms / pushrods I must have missed something up there and its probably time for those to go anyway. The noise must be playing tricks on me with where the problems at. I've rechecked all my work on the bottom end and tested to see if one of my...
  5. roadkill25

That's what's got me stumped because I did the rod bearing and checked the wrist pins and they seemed alright. I have a snapped stud on each manifold but when i did the gaskets I tightened them down pretty good. I'll have to look at them again.
  6. roadkill25

I'll give her a shot tomorrow
  7. roadkill25

Manual
  8. roadkill25

So I've got a 02 3.0 and it's started making this noise knocking type noise. I've looked at the rocker arms and I've recently done the rod bearings as well as the exhuast manifold gaskets. The noise seems to echo out the exhaust which I find very odd because it doesn't sound very loud under the...
  9. roadkill25

A4ld kickdown cable part number?

Have been looking around online trying to find the answer to this question but no luck so far. I would like to figure out the part number for the cable or if a cable such as the one for the aod would work for the old a4ld's. Junkyard currently isn't an option at this moment and I'm hoping to...
  10. roadkill25

3.0 running bad

I forgot about coil pack and I know was just listing things that i did recently. Also for those about the usb here's a picture.
  11. roadkill25

3.0 running bad

I will in a bit across town right now
  12. roadkill25

3.0 running bad

There is a female usb up under the dash like they wanted to access it to change fuel air ratio and the truck doesn't talk to the reader
  13. roadkill25

3.0 running bad

My 02 3.0 is running bad, almost sounds like it's missing firing or not running on one cylinder and it back fires quite a bit. I've replaced the spark plugs wires fuel filter IAC and the downstream o2 sensor. The fuel pumps working fine and I'm at a loss. It's throwing a code but can't read it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad