• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rngrdngr

1. rngrdngr

suspension trade

i have a 99 ford ranger i should be getting back at the end of the month. with gas the way it is i am considering in trading my 6 inch Doetsch tech lift (springs, spindle, upper a-arm, rear blocks, U bolts, and the plate) and my 33x12.5r15 peerless baja at tires (5) and rims; for your stock...
  2. rngrdngr

rti help

so i have a truck with a 138in wb, i used a forklift to raise one tire to 41 inches how do i find what my rti would be? or can i only get a rti using a ramp? thanks
  3. rngrdngr

driveshaft info needed

to the people who are or have ran 30in of rear travel on there rangers did you use the stock driveshaft? or did you use a custom one with the cvs that allow steep angles? im in the process of finishing up the 3 link i made for my ranger and figured i would find out so im not dicking around with...
  4. rngrdngr

help with quad problems!

i took my 2000 Polaris trail boss 325 out this weekend and noticed that at idle the lights were really dim, about a 100rpm increase and everything got super bright, from there to WOT the lights went dim again. so i checked the battery cables with the tester and got a max of 8v, its a 12v...
  5. rngrdngr

frame crack repair

so my buddy cracked is frame from off roading. my idea to repair is to stop drill the 3 splinter cracks, grind a V into the cracks, fill them with welds, grind the welds flat. next would be to cut a 1/4" steel plate matching the frames curves, mark the shock mount holes, drilling them then weld...
  6. rngrdngr

were to put this thread?

im in the process of building an explorer to race in the baja. were would i put my build thread?
  7. rngrdngr

4wabs to rear wheel abs

just got a 95 ford explorer and want to get rid of the 4wabs and only have rwabs, how can i do this? is it just switching out the anti lock solenoid and abs computer to a rwabs system?
  8. rngrdngr

obd-I to obd-II

what would i have to add to a 4.0 v-6 obd-I to obd-II?
  9. rngrdngr

engine weight?

what is the dry weight of a 3.0? e85 model if it makes a difference. thanks
  10. rngrdngr

6x6 conversion.

ok so im thinking of doing the t-rex 6x6 conversion to my dodge. heres my idea. using a nv241 transfer case hard mounted to the first rear end and run a driveshaft from that to the second rear end. then have so sort of airbag to the back diff to lift it up when its not in use reduce friction for...
  11. rngrdngr

flatbed pics

if you have a flatbed that holds one or more spare tires can you please post a pic so i can get some ideas b4 i weld up mine please. thanks
  12. rngrdngr

ford and nissan merger?

heard today on the radio that ford might merger in with nissan if they cant get out of the bind. is this true. if so ford sucks balls!
  13. rngrdngr

ford ranger diesels!

yes i turned dodge diesel but still love rangers. reading a small article from one of my diesel mags it states that ford rangers will be going out in 18 month's unless they get a certain demand. if they get the demand we will be getting the ford ranger back with new combo's. such as a 2.5L...
  14. rngrdngr

need help fast!!!

i have a 2000 dodge 2500 diesel automatic 2wd cruise control system. the speedometer quit working and now it wont shift gears. checked fuse and speed sensor at the transmission. still wont work.electronic speed system, not mechanical. NEED ADVICE ON WHAT COULD BE WRONG!! thanks
  15. rngrdngr

dodge photoshop please

i would appreciate it if someone could photoshop the dodge it white with black diamond plating on the bottom, the black rims, tinted windows, and black stacks and black bumpers. also make the cab a regular cab. http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/showownerpic.asp?u=4577&n=112082&pos=1 ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad