• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rkbonds1

1. rkbonds1

4" lift 31" tires

How bad would it look if I removed my 3" body lift leaving the 4" suspension lift and put on a set of 31" all terrains?
  2. rkbonds1

Urgent help needed front hub won't unlock

Today I had a guy come test drive my ranger and after he finished checking the 4 wheel drive we could not unlock the right front hub. It does have the replacement warn manual hubs. Just for clarification we could not turn the knob from lock to unlock he's wanting to buy the truck but, is...
  3. rkbonds1

front axle question

The roar I hear from my tires has suddenly gotten louder a little at a time so I pulled the fill plug from the axles and the rear was a little low but the front...... Well let's just say it looks like wheel bearing grease that has been exposed to water.... just thick and nasty looking. So my...
  4. rkbonds1

removing a 4" suspension lift 93 extra cab ranger

I'm wanting to return my truck to stock. What all would I need to get from the bone yard to do this? Also how much do you think this would cost. From looking at my truck the rear would be easy remove the blocks, I don't think the leaves are any longer. It's the front that's going to be the headache.
  5. rkbonds1

Question about Marvel Mystery Oil

My 93 4.0 Ranger has the lifters ticking. Someone suggested I put some Marvel Mystery Oil in and see if that helps. My question is do you put it in and leave it like normal motor oil or do you put it in and let the truck run for a bit then change the oil? Never used it before but, have heard...
  6. rkbonds1

my 93 Ranger "Ole Red"

I have since replaced the fog lights. This one was taken beside my sons friends dodge both sitting on 35's
  7. rkbonds1

93 Ranger 4.0 issues

Right now there are 3 main issues I need to figure out. 1. The truck is only getting 6 mpg. 2. It has a small vibration when you first start to take off from a stop lasts until you reach 15 mph. 3. When you turn the ignition switch off the truck keeps running for 20-30 seconds (it's not...
  8. rkbonds1

New from Alabama

What's up everyone. I've owned a Ford for as long as I've been driving. I recently purchased a 93 Super Cab Ranger with a 7" lift and 35's I have a few questions but, I'll post them elsewhere on the forums. Till later keep the mud slingin'. :icon_welder:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad