• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RGMs03

1. RGMs03

jump seats

will the jump seats from a 96 work in an 03. i might be able to get some for free
  2. RGMs03

shaking

i'm new to trucks and offroading them, the only off roading i've done previously is on dirtbikes. sorry if i sound ignorant. when ever i get in the dirt and give it alot of gas the wheels start spinning and it feels like the transmission and/or engine is shaking like crazy, as well as my...
  3. RGMs03

fabtech 2.5 help? my first install.

so I paid $200 for the fabtech controll arms and 2.5 coils which are supposedly camburg. first off i dont know if i have all the parts needed for the install. in the picture from fabtech it shows litttle blue tabs which i belive are the bumpstop mounts. where can i get those? should i call...
  4. RGMs03

suspension lift ?

would the fabtech 5.5 kit for the 2007 ranger sport work on the 03 xlt? i found a guy selling the whole kit for 400
  5. RGMs03

california v8 swap?s

has any1 done a v8 engine swap in california with a newer model ranger? i am thinking about doing 1 if it can be done without too much hassle, or complications with cali laws.
  6. RGMs03

projector headlights ???

ive been looking at projector headlights for my o3 but i cant seem to find any. all the ones i have found say they are for 98-01 rangers. is this an error by the companys putting out the headlights? in 01 and up the ranger headlights changed to the ones where the corner lense doesnt go below...
  7. RGMs03

Hid Help

I need HID Help so i decided to order one of these cheaper hid kits that only give you the opion of having your low beam unless you want to spend that extra $. i decided try the basic single beam kit as i dont use my high beams at all. i got the kit from 70dollarhids which offers a lifetime...
  8. RGMs03

Thrush Welded

a few weeks ago i purchased a thrush welded muffler, had it welded on and dumped right b4 the rear axle, its a bit quieter when cruising than i'd like but sounds great under acceleration. The combo of it and the K&N works well. i'm happy its not like most v6 light trucks that just sound like...
  9. RGMs03

2 cats.

03 ranger xlt, why are there two catalytic converters? Does it need them both? Will it pass smog in california with one? I know when had my honda and replaced the cat with a test pipe it gained quite a bit of powe. The double cat seems a bit much. Also what about gutting them, or does any...
  10. RGMs03

going to try and fit 31s stock

i have an 03 xlt 2wd all stock accept intake and exhaust. my tires are pretty bald and i'm pretty broke, so after searching the almighty craigslist i found a guy with some 31x10.5x15 super swampers asking 100 bucks for all four in good condition. might as well give it a try right? i've heard...
  11. RGMs03

brake problem

I've looked at most of the oter brake problems on this forum and everone's brakes seem to do it when they are in damp/wet conditions, then after the brakes dry the problem goes away. My brakes do it all day long in dry conditions, i have to be easy with the brakes, the brakes lock and skid the...
  12. RGMs03

Rear Brakes lock up

well to start, i got this truck form my dad. a while back he put new tires on the car and had the brakes done. after getting the truck back from the shop the rear barakes started locking up when braking. he kept driving it like that and eventually took the truck to a different mechanic to have...
  13. RGMs03

new

Hi my name's ryo, ive known of this site for a while and finally decided to join. Ive had rangers in my family for a number of years but this is my first. Its been good to me so far, has some problems that need help but for the most part its been ok.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad