• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rg2034

1. V8 conversion electrical question

I just pulled out the original 2.9 motor and 5sp transmission 88 ranger, I am in the process of cleaning up the engine bay before I place a 5.0 in there. My question is i am pulling the engines wiring harness with the cpu so i am able to put a fuel injected system in, but is the lights...
  2. Dashboard Restoration

I am stumped on the dashboard i am trying to reline the fabric in the cubby that is in the dashboard. It looks like Ford sprayed it in but i am not sure if they did or what they even used.
  3. original dashboard repair

In my 88 ranger i am looking at bringing the truck back to stock. the only thing i can not conquer or figure out is how to repair or replace the stock dashboard that is cracked . I have seen the dashboard covers that you can buy, i also have the carpet cover for it, but i do not like any of the...
  4. my first swap

I am about to start my first 302 swap on 88 ranger 2.9 long bed. i am wondering if there is any mustang or explorer or something that i could use to get the majority of my parts from in stead, of buying each thing separate any information will be helpful.
  5. 88 ranger v8 swap

I want to put a v8 in my 88 ranger but I am not sure what engine I should get an what engine will fit in easily with out much modifying an what transmission should I get with the engine About how much will it cost to rebuild an swap an engine to

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad