• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rezmedic

1. rezmedic

Factory 2.8L

Can anyone give me a fair market value for a New factory long block 2.8?
  2. rezmedic

88 stock 4cyl tach to 84 ranger 2.8

Is this swap feasable? I realize I will lose my oil pressure guage. Not sure if having RPMs is better then oil pressure. Thoughts?
  3. rezmedic

83 Bii w "D4" axle swap 84 ranger "86"

I have access to an 83 B2 that has a sticker axle code"D4" which i believe to be a limited slip 7.5" 3.73 that I am thinkin of swapping into my ranger that has a axle code "86". Both trucks have the TK5. Only apparent difference is sway bar on bronco. Can I disconnect Springs from body, lower...
  4. rezmedic

ford? C9 Tranny

I seen two trannys at my in-laws property, one with a C 6 and another with C 9. Never heard of a C9. Any info about a C9?:icon_confused:
  5. rezmedic

Toyo Koygo 5 lube

Will Hypoid gear lube damage the synchros in the TK5? I read in a few places that Hypoid gear lube will corrode the brass in the synchros. I plan on putting in 75w90 or 75w145 full synthetic in front, rear and tranny, if I can use same fluid in all 3. Evidently the T-case uses Dexron II, so...
  6. rezmedic

Toyo Koygo 5 lube

Will Hypoid gear lube damage the synchros in the TK5? I read in a few places that Hypoid gear lube will corrode the brass in the synchros. I plan on putting in 75w90 or 75w145 full synthetic in front, rear and tranny, if I can use same fluid in all 3. Evidently the T-case uses Dexron II, so...
  7. rezmedic

Ported vacuum source?

Can anyone recommend a good place to tap into a ported vacuum source? I would like to see if my accelerator pump bypass switch is still good, however all the Smog stuff has been removed and most, if not all of the colored vacuum lines have been cut and melted closed. Thanks in advance.:beer:
  8. rezmedic

"mayonaise" under valve cover

1984 ranger 4x4 2.8L 5sp manual. My Ranger did not start this morning, normally kinda hard starting on cold mornings but runs well when runnin other than 10 to 12 MPG. While troubleshooting i removed the valve cover and saw this: My question is; Should I park it until I replace heads...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad