• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by retrorich77

1. retrorich77

'91 2wd 3.0 Ranger Beater/DD/Wheeler

Got this in a trade for an '04 Impala LS i had purchased for my 'GF. Car was an electrical NIGHTMARE! got offered this ranger, and near $1000 ontop, couldn't pass it up since I had nearly nothing into the Impala. Picked it up and immediately swapped on some stock 4x4 Ranger Wheels and...
  2. retrorich77

Odd Electrical Issues. 91 Ranger 3.0 5spd

Only recently picked up this truck. Will post a video since it's easier but for now. The basics. All lights work correctly. But. When I turn on my headlights. I get a solid stuck on left turn signal indicator. High beam light on the dash stays solid too. Also. When turning on headlights. The...
  3. retrorich77

rarity of an '88 5spd 4.9L Full Size Bronco?

Found one at a local dealership, says "Custom" on the fenders, they are deff factory badges. Have yet to see a 5spd Bronco, let alone one with a 4.9L the price is 1800 and it has 155k on it. 4x4 works good, and it was state owned before the dealer got it. Body isn't perfect, but no rot...
  4. retrorich77

Recent Acquisition; my '3rd '89 Bronco II XLT

Overpaid a bit for this truck, but it was everything i wanted in a Bronco II. It's in overall good shape, but the body needs lots of work. lotsa rust, that was attempted/half ass fixed. But the PO has put close to $2500 in parts & labor in the past year. Will spare the entire list of parts/work...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad