• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rembrandt

1. Rembrandt

Mazda Cab Trim

The chrome trim that basically outlines the windows of the cab. Anyone know where I can find it other than LMC with the weather stripping under it? LMC wants to charge crazy bucks for it
  2. Rembrandt

M50D-R1 shifter parts

So my thru bolt for the shifter got stripped somehow yesterday. I can not for the life of me fine a new bolt and nut for it. Any ideas where to find one other than the dealership? I would do a junkyard but closest is 2 hours away and I don't really have the time to go right now.
  3. Rembrandt

New Update, Plasti-Dip

Messing around with the truck some today. Some buddies of mine have put Plasti-Dip on their vehicles recently to see how different colors look. Very suprised how it actually just peels off if ya don't like it. So my hood and roof are real bad oxidized so I thought I'd throw some on to see what...
  4. Rembrandt

Update on my lack of presence

So I used to post pretty often, but I have been pretty busy here almost the past year. But am trying to get back up to speed with everything. In May I started my move to my new unit with the Coast Guard from NJ to TX. Been trying to get up to speed and qualified with everything at my new unit...
  5. Rembrandt

TraxxasTORC Truck Series In San Antonio

Race is coming to Floresville outside of San Antonio October 15-16. Prices are $25 per day or $40 for the whole weekend. Includes pit passes. More Info here: www.torcseries.com www.cycleranchmx.com
  6. Rembrandt

M50D-R1 Help

So I just replaced the slave cylinder in the truck and before I did there was a grinding noise when I would let off the gas in 5th and just coast on it. It slowly got worse. Now its been a week with the new slave and the grinding has gotten worse. It grinds in any gear over 25 mph. And when I...
  7. Rembrandt

New To Texas

Just got stationed in Texas with the Coast Guard for the next 3 years. Working in Port O'Connor, living in Victoria. Looking forward to some meets or what not in the future, yall keep me posted!
  8. Rembrandt

M50D Question

So on the extension housing of the trans and the driver side of it, there is what looks like a plug/vent of some sort. I'm not sure what it is or what it does and just wanted to see if anyone else knew. Its never been plugged into anything and no cut wires or anything from the harness near it...
  9. Rembrandt

Girl freaked me out today

I'm sitting at work on duty for the next 2 days and she called me and said my truck won't go into any gear! (She drives my truck while I drive her beater since it gets twice the mileage and I drive 60 miles one way) I'm just thinking I dont have the money to pay for a clutch and all that due to...
  10. Rembrandt

Bumper Lift Brackets

Any one know where I can buy just the front and rear bumper lift brackets and not have to buy the whole body lift? It's for a 1998 Mazda B2500. Can't seem to find anything so far
  11. Rembrandt

Plug on Trucks

Anyone here the plug for TRS on Trucks today? I was kinda shocked. They are planning on building a 2wd v8 ranger with some kinda boost (not saying what) next season
  12. Rembrandt

Mag

Anyone with a PS3 getting MAG? I'm a SOCOM addict with Zipper who makes the game and I'm buying a new TV, PS3 and MAG on monday
  13. Rembrandt

Chevy camshaft help

I need help looking for a good lift/duration cam for a chevy 350 carburated. I need really low end torque
  14. Rembrandt

Shipping Out

Finally got all my application done, got sworn in Tuesday, and got my ship date today. I'm shipping out for the US Coast Guard February 3rd!! Gunner's Mate MOS Time to go fight me some pirates!! haha
  15. Rembrandt

Idle Problems...help please

Well my friend has a 2000 Ford Ranger. 2.5L. We are having a pretty big idle problem with the truck and can't seem to figure out what it is. When you rev the engine or say the RPMs are up when driving and let off/put in the clutch whatever, just for it to idle back down everytime it holds...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad