• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by REDRUM

1. REDRUM

For Sale Selling my 1988 fully restored V8 Ranger 4x4

LOVE IT! Had one just like it with the 2.9 and 33's I miss that truck. Took it in the woods in 14" of snow and did NOT get stuck.
  2. REDRUM

Paint It Black - Ford Introduces Black Appearance Package On 2019 Ford Ranger

I agree. $1550 is way too much. Buy aftermarket stuff and make yours look even better. "Black" Package - Just another lie perpetrated by the man.
  3. REDRUM

2019 Ranger Review

The one I built came out to $39,900. There are no incentives yet, but i do get Z plan. I still have 8 payments left on my escape, but I'm gonna wait to see what happens when they redesign it for 2022. I'm hoping for better gas mileage and aluminum body like the full size trucks.
  4. REDRUM

Anybody in Southport, NC?

I'm looking for someone that used to live up here (central NJ). Last time I saw him he said to let him know when I was ready to sell my truck. Well I'm ready and i want to give him first shot.
  5. REDRUM

Camber question with torsion bars

Hey guys, I am pretty sure my asnwer is yes, but just want you to confirm for me. What I have is a 99 t-bar 4x4. It has a 2 1/4 degree bolt kit that is maxed out and camber is still off. Wheel bearing are new so It's not that. Drivers side sits 1/2 " lower than passenger. Probably sagging a...
  6. REDRUM

Roof Racks

I am looking for one so I can put a canoe or kayak on top. Anybody have one or know of one for my 99 supercab flairside?
  7. REDRUM

Tire pressure on 33x12.5 for the street...

Hey guys, Just wondering what you are all running for tire pressure on the street to get the best contact patch and get the longest life out of the tire.
  8. REDRUM

code 153....

stopped at auto zone on my way home from work and they pulled code 153 - O2 sensor. Last time i had code 133, but i don;t know which one was replaced. which one do i need to replce for code 153?
  9. REDRUM

video cameras......

don;t know if this is the right forum, but,,, I want to buy a video camera, but need help what to look for and what to stay away from. Don;t want anything cheap, but don;t want to break the bank. thanks
  10. REDRUM

This is funny. Is this guy a TRS member?

http://cnj.craigslist.org/lab/1732572575.html In case it gets deleted, here is what it said. I WILL PAY $50 TO ANYONE WITH A 4X4 TRUCK TO GO INTO THE WOODS WITH ME AND PULL MY TRUCK OUT... ITS LOCATED NEAR CASSVILLE TAVERN, 3 MINUTES INTO THE WOODS! ITS BEEN IN THERE FOR A WEEK NOW, AND...
  11. REDRUM

Met a member today.....(Tom at Autozone)

Stopped in the Autozone on Rt 31 in Flemington, NJ. Thanks for your help tonight Tom. Mike
  12. REDRUM

No Sound...

Just about every day this week, when I start up the latop, there is no sound. I have to do a system restore to get it back. What is causing this and how can it be stopped? I'm running 64bit Vista
  13. REDRUM

Hankook AT's or Pro Comp At's?....

Need to order tires this week. Since BFG's are on back order, I think I narrowed it down to these. Any experience with Hankook or Procomp AT's? less than $100 difference between the two. size is 33x12.5x15 Thanks guys
  14. REDRUM

4wheelparts.......

Hey, Do we still get a discount from some guy at one of their locations?
  15. REDRUM

BFG AT's no more?

So I ordered a set from discount tire.com. They said they don;t have any and BFG doesnt have any. Would be at least 2 month wait. Stopped at local tire place on my way to work. He said maybe they arent making them anymore. What are your suggestions for an alternate tire. AT or MT, nothing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad