• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedRanger2003

1. Wanted Arm rest

https://www.willysautocustom.com/store/2005-2011-New-Ford-ranger-center-console-lid-p277271034 Bought one for my 2003, pretty sewed!!
  2. Need help with my Supension Replacement!

I would go to Rock Auto, and look up the Moog kit, same components you list. There should be a Rock Auto discount on this forum.
  3. Squirter

Casting plugs. Others call it "freeze plugs" Do a search for "freeze plug removal"
  4. Motor mounts 2WD edge

This forum has helped tremedously the last 6 months, as I work on my "new to me" 2003 Ranger. So Ill throw in some advice I just discovered. When buying motor mounts, I chose 3.0 2WD as mine was, but discovered they were wrong. There are only 2 types 4WD and 2WD, right, why wont it fit...
  5. Thank you TRS!!

Bought a used 2003 Ranger Edge. Has 172K miles on it, owner says previous owner had a used 80K motor installed recently due to loss of oil pressure/motor seized. After reading posts here, I figured the previous owner had locked the motor up, due to a broken cam synchronizer. So I immediately...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad