• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedneckRanger69

1. Rear Differential Question

I have been thinking recently that i need to get rid of my shitty stock open differential, and mayb get a new locker, or even a limited slip diff. I have a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT with the 3.0 L V6 engine, 5 speed manual transmission, and it is pretty much stock except for a catback dual exhaust...
  2. 302 (5.0L) V8 Swap

Hey guys its been awhile, anyway, I've got a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT (2WD) with the 3.0L V6 in it and I want to do a 302 (5.0L) Swap, I am looking at these high performance 302 engines on the internet that are completely borred out and built for high performance conditions, the only thing is, most...
  3. Rear Differential Locker Help

Ive finally saved up a few paychecks from work, and was thinking about spending it on a Body Lift Kit, but after talking with a dude at the local Extreme Offroading shop, I decided not to. Instead, I wanna change out my stock open rear differential, and possibly put either a Limited Slip...
  4. Exit B4 the Rear Tire

Im thinking about changing up my exhaust system a little bit, I was thinkin about keepin the Flowmaster Original 40 series muffler on but instead of having the pipe come straight out the back, i was thinkin about bending the pipe to where it comes out right before the rear tire. Does anybody...
  5. Performance Stuff

Damn Ricers! there takin over my neighborhood, Its seems as if every street that I turn down, there always a riced out Honda Civic with a big ass exhaust tip racing past me with that awfully annoyin' pissed off hornet sound. There r in my turf, and im sick of pullin up to every stoplight, and...
  6. Regular or Shallow Mount Subs?

Hey, does anybody know how a shallow mount sub sounds, Ive got a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Extended Cab and im 6 ft 3 inches, and I don't think I have enough room to fit a regular mount 12 inch sub in the back. I wanna get a 12 inch sub whether it b a Pioneer, or a Kicker, or whatever. I also need a...
  7. ESC Electric Supercharger Kit

Hey guys, this is my first thread for the "Forced Induction" Forum, im kind of a newbie to all of this turbo/supercharger stuff, so if i ask a stupid question, pls let me no about it. Has anybody ever heard of the ESC Electric Supercharger for the 3.0 L V6 engine? I found it on www.Boosthead.com...
  8. Exhaust Pipe Diameter

My good buddy has a qusetion for everybody. If u have a Ranger with a 3.0 L V6 with the stock 2 inch exhaust on it, and u put on a 2.5 inch catback exhaust with a Flowmaster Original 40 series muffler and run a 2.5 inch pipe out of the muffler to the end, Do u think that the bigger diameter pipe...
  9. Dual Exhaust 3.0 L

whats up guys, im gettin a new dual exhaust system on saturday, i was wonderin how ya'll thought about this set up. Its gonna b a cat back exhaust with a 2.5 inch head pipe running into a (single input / double outlet) Flowmaster super 44 series muffler, then with 2.5 inch pipes coming out of...
  10. Subwoofer Box

Hey guys, im wanna put a 12 inch Pioneer Premier subwoofer in my 01 XLT, the sub is rated for "0.85 cubic ft - 1.75 cubic ft", i want my box to have at least 1.5 cubic ft in it, but i can't seem to find a box in that size range, that will actually fit in the back of my ranger. Im trying to put...
  11. SLR Performance Chips

I saw an ad on this website called SLR Performance chips, and i clicked the icon and it took me this website where they sell Performance Chips that supposably give you an increase of 50 HP, 50 Ft/Ls Torque, and 3-6 MPG increase, and they only cost $69.99 + Shipping and Handling!!! Does anybody...
  12. Subwoofer System Question

Hey guys, is there any way you can can fit a 12 inch sub in the back of a 2001 ranger xlt extended cab. if so, what would be the best box dimensions, keep in mind that i need as much room as i can back there cause i usually take friends to school every mornin. so im gonna need a fairly little...
  13. 3.0 Exhaust Question

k, can anybody give me a suggestion. I have a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT with a 3.0 L V6 engine in it. I bought it stock and the only thing ive done to it was disconnect the exhaust pipe right behind the cat, to get a "better sound" than stock. But now i have some money to blow, and im sick of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad