• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by redneckracerx

1. TRS coffee mug?

Calendars are outdated? I must be old then, I need 3 a year. Garage, shop and kitchen. @alwaysFlOoReD I dread the day when my current mug fades too.
  2. TRS coffee mug?

I was at a yard sale the other day and this caught my eye. I picked it up for $1 figuring I could remove everything except the “trs” but it doesn’t look to be working out that way.
  3. Time for a mini resto

First off, it's been a while since I've been on. I did some lurking around and its good to see familiar screen names still here. My B2 unfortunately has been sitting in the driveway for a few years. I recently decided to give her a little love with some fresh plugs, filters, set the timing etc...
  4. 78-79 dana 44

Can you elaborate on building at full bump? How would you do this? Take out the coils, set it on the bumpstops, then make arms? What about caster?
  5. 79 D44 rebuild ?'s

I originally thought what you said is good because if the joint lets go, it usually takes out a shaft. I then noticed this on JBG site. "There is no roller bearings in the super U-joint and it will dry up and burn out from speed." This will not work for me as I may drive it on the road in snowy...
  6. 79 D44 rebuild ?'s

So I got a 79 FW D44 from the J-yard. I have completely stripped it, narrowed it and am now ready to start ordering parts to re-assemble. I'm looking at these axles from wild horses. http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/4340ChroMo_axles_Spicer760 And this rebuild kit from Jeff's...
  7. truggy bronco2

Here is a pic of my B2 I was thinking of putting a standard cab on it and making a flat bed. Maybe some tube work up to the top of the cab. and some white wagon wheels. If anyone can help that would be awesome. Oh paint on the standard cab would be green and tan e.b. and white wheels.
  8. project rangerII

I need some insight on a frame off restoration/revamp. I've had my 87 bronco2 since 97, I cant part with it she's my baby. I've been driving the wife's 88 standard cab shortbox as my daily driver for almost a year now. I like the standard cab but can't stand that its a 4cyl 2wd. What I want to...
  9. zero rate AAL

Has anyone tried these? I'm thinking about em for my tow rig which is a 2002 ram. I need about an inch to make the truck level but from the factory the truck has a 4" block. Technically it's not stacking blocks but I'm still a little leary... Link...
  10. manual trans help

So me and the wife bought a ranger to help her learn how to drive a stick. It's a 92 2wd 2.3l. It had 80k on the odometer when we got it. I went over everything on the truck, all the fluids, hoses belts etc. and have been driving it for the last month. I put about 3,500 miles on it. I recently...
  11. Kazookeylele

Dude this guy ROCKS:headbang: check out the serious eye brows @ 1:02:headbang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU&feature=PlayList&p=BD63BB25249E75E0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=36
  12. Shipping Sucks!!!

I placed 3 orders on sept 4 from reputable parts houses. (name is not important) They each shipped using a different company and each shipping company has YET to deliver my friggin packages. Fed-Ex cant find my package, UPS and USPS both claim to have delivered my packages. I was tracking my...
  13. rear shackles?

My rear shackle hangers are starting to rot out. I was thinking instead of replacing stock for stock, why not convert to a "normal" style shackle hanger. I'm thinking of building a frame extension from the bottom of the C bracing up to the side of the frame and mounting a shackle hanger...
  14. Fullwidth or TTB?

I never thought about the coil and rad. arm bolts. I ground the window for clearance, never realized the bolts could be an issue... New found hope for the d35 frontend :headbang:
  15. Fullwidth or TTB?

The reason I was thinking fullwidth d44 and 9" was because of the breakage and I can pick up the pair with a wristed arm for $400. It seems like a decent deal. Even though I would have to re-gear both of em... thinking... I didn't realize the d44 joints were the same. I did the 5-760x upgrade on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad