• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by redlinezl

1. redlinezl

94 Ranger 2wd with v8 need 5spd trans help

can i use any of the origional 4cyl hydrolic stuff? i have a 94 ranger with 302 with mustang t5 and bell, wanted to use cable but i need help and part #'s and low budget
  2. redlinezl

94 Ranger with V8 302/306... I have some questions

1994 RANGER EXTENDED CAB SHORT BED 2WD WITH 5/6 DROP... ok right now its a carbed set-up with a Mustang automatic aod trans which is shot. I just picked up a used c4 for free and its off getting rebuilt.. I'm being told running a c4 isnt going to be good for me to drive daily and highway...
  3. redlinezl

94 Ranger 4cyl 5spd switching to 306 Carbed Mustang motor.. need 5spd t-5 help

like i said its a 94 and was a 4cyl 5spd i put in the carbed 306 in with an aod tranny from an efi mustang and smoked it, never installed kickdown arm. but i want to switch to a t-5, but do i need to go hydrolic or can i use a clutch cable?? any info please?
  4. redlinezl

94 Ranger with Carbed 302

is it possible to use a t-5 with a clutch cable or how hard is it for hydrolic?? right now it has a aod trans in it and its smoked, should started with a c-4 but i want it to be stick shift. the truck was a 4cyl 5 spd so all the origional 5spd parts still exist.. any help??
  5. redlinezl

Project "ROUGH" 88 Bronco Duece

so if ya wana go wheeling in one week and you other off road truck isnt runnin do what i did, find something you can use all the parts you have laying in yard lol.. i had a 6" lift kit for one and bigger rears and tires all around yard... ended up gettin this 88 bronco II for $231, needed...
  6. redlinezl

96 2.3 ranger doing a 96 ranger 4.0 motor swap

1996 Ranger 2.3 wanting to do a v6 motor swap i have a 1996 ranger with a 4cylinder 2.3 motor and i want to swap in a 4.0 sohc motor. how hard is it if i get one from a complete explorer or ranger. the truck is for off road only so i dont need all the emissions stuff or a/c im not worried about...
  7. redlinezl

my 96 ranger 4banger mud truck thats been sas'd

**the start 96 ranger 4x4 4banger 2.3, 5spd, 4.10s to mud bog with.... -then 3" body lift and 4" superlift on 33" boggers bye bye ttb now sas'd d44 with 5.5" eb coils 5.13's and welded 8.8 rear 5.13's and welded on 36" tsl's 10pt cage
  8. redlinezl

1996 Ranger 4x4 2.3l want to swap in 4.0l HELLPP!!!

1996 Ford Ranger 2.3l 5spd Mudbog Truck i run in a 4 and 6cyl class only and gettin my butt handed to me this season. where do i begin, what do i get and how hard is the 4.0 swap?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad