• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedlegParatrooper

1. n00b needs help; Computer reset?

Hi all - Got a code: "P0171 system too lean bank one" so, took truck to the Auto Skills Shop on post, (where we military types can do our own work and get access to shop tech and tools) The dudes there looked up codes and confirmed what I thought which was Oxygen sensor. Replaced Oxy sensor...
  2. n00b needs help; Computer reset?

Hi all - Got a code: "P0171 system too lean bank one" so, took truck to the Auto Skills Shop on post, (where we military types can do our own work and get access to shop tech and tools) The dudes there looked up codes and confirmed what I thought which was Oxygen sensor. Replaced Oxy sensor...
  3. Greetings from Ft Bragg

Hello all; Name's Joe, I'm a paratrooper and artilleryman with 1st BCT, 82nd ABN here at Ft Bragg. I've got an 'ugly' 2000 ranger I bought second hand in from a fellow redleg in Oklahoma... she's been 'rode hard' but she starts up every morning at 5 and gets me where I need to go! (that's all a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad