• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by red2003xlt

1. A/C waits to kick on

Hello, Here is my problem, my a/c waits about 10minutes after I start the engine and turn on the A/C to start blowing cold. When it does kick in, it really cold so I don't think I'm low refrigerant. Any help? I know absolutely ZERO about troubleshooting AC systems.
  2. Improve my on pavement ride.

Hello All, Help me improve my on pavement ride. I'm the original owner of a 2003 XLT 2wd LWB Std Cab. I'm got 75,000 miles (not kidding) . Unfortunately to age and my misspent youth I'm headed for a back surgery. How can get a better ride for money that makes sense? I'm thinking 1st a set...
  3. Briggs and Stratton - Carburetor

Anybody got cheap for Briggs and Stratton rebuilt carburetors? It's a Quantum series, no throttle control.
  4. 2.5 Duratech

Bored-n-stroked 2.3? Are the block identical? Can it be retrofitted into a Ranger?
  5. 2.5 Duratech

In the 2009 Escape, I'm guessing it's a bored-n-stoked 2.3? Are FWD/RWD motors identical? Engine 4-Cyl, 2.5 Liter Horsepower 171 @ 6000 RPM Torque 171 @ 4250 RPM

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad