• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by recklessabandonman

1. recklessabandonman

Push starting auto tranny?

I was watching Ultimate Car Build-Off, and they made hill climbing Hearses. The first one's starter burnt up, so they towed it behind their truck for a while, and got it to start, even though it had an automatic transmission., but they mentioned the Torque Converter making it happen. Has anyone...
  2. recklessabandonman

So Cal Ranger Club?

I went to the InNOut in Walnut a few weeks ago, and saw a grip of Rangers and an f150 having a meetup. My coworker usually goes on wednesdays to a beemer meet every wednesdays, and see them there too, but I went tonight, and no dice. Can't find them on here or rangerforums. Anyone a part of them...
  3. recklessabandonman

Making half doors/door pins

I got a set of Ranger doors at Pick-a-Part half off sale today, going to cut the and make half doors that I can switch with my regular doors. I was wondering how you guys do the door pins though. I was thinking grinding off the ones in the hinges now, and just putting in some bolts the same...
  4. recklessabandonman

Look what I found

I had to take a detour off the freeway to go to work, and saw this beauty 5 minutes from my work: Then I go on here, and see this banner ad: Look familiar?
  5. recklessabandonman

Need Headlight Suggestions

Right now I have plain H4 halogens in stock plastic housing, and they are really underwhelming with light output, even when I have high beams on. Often cars driving behind me have their lights throw more light than mine. I wanted to go HIDs, but having heard all the legalities and complications...
  6. recklessabandonman

Engine problems

I was driving to school today, and stopped at CVS for some medicine. I went to leave, and the engine started to sputter and make a weird vibration noise, then it died. It started up fine, and moved a few feet before it died. It still is starting up, but dies after a few seconds. I still had...
  7. recklessabandonman

Problem after lifting

I just put a 4" Rough country lift on my BroncoII and the front sits what looks like 1-2 "higher than the back. Will the new front coils go down in a month or 2 or is this the new ride height? Is there something I can do to fix this problem?
  8. recklessabandonman

Replacing Rotors

I have a 90 Bronco II 4x4 with a Dana 35 in the front. Firestone wants to charge me over $400 to replace the pads and rotors on the front, since the rotors can't be resurfaced. I went next store to Kragen, and I can get new rotors and pads for $150. How difficult will it be to replace the rotors...
  9. recklessabandonman

Bronco II owner

Hi, I'm Eric, and I just came over from broncoII.org. Just looking to get more info and such about future projects for my B2.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad