• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rcpbob

1. rcpbob

For Sale SOLD ! SOLD ! Air intake scoop, K&N air filter, LED pair (H11)

No, I don't have pics on truck (already traded) of the AFE 54-13056S Magnum Force scoop. The scoop looks much like the factory intake, but it has a larger intake "scoop".
  2. rcpbob

For Sale SOLD ! SOLD ! Air intake scoop, K&N air filter, LED pair (H11)

From Headlight Revolution SN.LED148-CX low beam (H11) pair for 2020 Ranger XL. Model description "H11/H9/H8 GTR CSP Mini LED bulbs" (retail $150). Shows DLR (low power on low beam headlight) very well with no "flicker". Nice wide beam with headlight ON. K&N air filter 33-3086 for Ranger (retail...
  3. rcpbob

4 LOW

I know, gettin' to love my truck also. Ride On !
  4. rcpbob

Power Loss

Still have the same issues when cold. It's best to select the S in transmission, put in second gear, and go. Takes off uphill just fine in second.
  5. rcpbob

Anybody have a SuperCab 2019 Ranger with the "Rear Seat Delete" Option?

Before I found out about the rear seat back bolt, I just pushed the release tabs on the headrest at the top of seat back, bent the headrest forward, and pulled up on the head rest. Was a tight fit, but they came out ok.
  6. rcpbob

Factory fox suspension

That's a nice setup. Part numbers, costs ? Can a backyard mechanic install ? Ride On !
  7. rcpbob

Anybody have a SuperCab 2019 Ranger with the "Rear Seat Delete" Option?

In a super-cab, look under the rear seat head rest and you will see a small flap (child Safety Seat Anchor Strap access). Pull it up and you will see a bolt head at the bottom of the pocket, remove the bolt and you can remove the seat back. Before I found out about the rear seat back bolt, I...
  8. rcpbob

4 LOW

Thank you dsm08, nice to hear that's how the new Rangers operate in 4 LOW.
  9. rcpbob

4 LOW

See 1st post. I'm looking to see if other new Rangers are like that. I don't a study on Physics, just a Ranger 5 Gen answer. thanks.
  10. rcpbob

4 LOW

Thanks all for the replies. I think there was only 1 person that had a '19-20 Ranger that replied, and he didn't answer that was what his Ranger did in 4 LOW. I see ya' points, but my questions were for the '19-20 Rangers. Anyone have a '19-20 Ranger that acts this way in 4 LOW ???
  11. rcpbob

4 LOW

I have a 2020 Ranger XL Super Cab STX w/locking diff. I just been playing with the four wheel drive, and some things I don't understand. In 4 High, with shifter in D, the car shifts and drives like in 2 High. But when in 4 Low, shifter in D, the transmission shift points change to about 3,000...
  12. rcpbob

Power Loss

You're right sgtsandman, the thing is when cold and shifting 1st to 2nd, there is a power loss between shifts. enough to jerk your body forward. I've been varying throttle on take off, and when you use more than you think you need on take off (almost spinning the rear wheels), the loss of power...
  13. rcpbob

Power Loss

2020 Super Cab XL w/STX
  14. rcpbob

Power Loss

No "Snow" select on my 2020 Ranger XL STX 4X4. Just the standard 2H, 4H, and 4L. Your right, 1st feels very low like a "granny" gear. I've notice in 4L with tranny in D, it doesn't want to shift above 5th gear or so. All the shifts happen much higher in the RPM's, around 3,500. I guess Ford...
  15. rcpbob

Power Loss

When I start my truck cold (35-45), as I pull out of my drive, with a slight grade up hill, as I give just a small amount of throttle, the 1st gear pulls, but there is a delay ( a second or two) to go into 2nd gear. The problem is that as this delay of going into 2nd, the truck loses almost all...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad