• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rboyer

1. I think I have joined the dark side

I bought a Chevy. :dunno: This guy was selling me a tonneau cover for my F250 and got to talking about how he's gonna scrap his truck. I offer him $300 for it and next thing I know it's mine! It's a 93 Chevy 3500 2wd Crew Cab with an 8ft bed. All because the starter died and he chose to just...
  2. Homeowners Insurance!

So today I got to learn about homeowners insurance! I just recently bought a huge house and was given to the beginning of February to have it insured. I decided to go through this one company and they kept beating around the bush and saying that they could get me an unoccupied policy for 6...
  3. $1.99 A Gallon!!!!!!

So about the middle of the day I jump in my van, start it up and get ready to put it in gear and all of a sudden this old guy in a newer jeep pulls up beside me and rolls down his window. He says "I don't know you or anything but I thought i'd just let you know that the Food Express gas station...
  4. Found this beauty on Craigslist

I was using the "crazedlist" search to look at all of the PA statewide listings in Craigslist and as I was scrolling through the huge amount of results I happened to notice the word "Aerostar" along with the price of $8300 which of course made me click on it to see what the hell would make an...
  5. Just picked this up a couple weeks ago.

I ran into a kid who was trying to get rid of his 2005 Ninja 250 a couple of weeks ago, he tells me that he just finished paying off his loan on the thing and wants to just sell it because the motor is shot and he can't fix it cheap. He says he'll take $1000 for it and being that it only has...
  6. lowering a 4x4

Lowering a 4x4 Ranger and putting 20's on it?!? Uhmm... ok... He wants it lowered because of how it will look yet he needs the 4x4 for winter? The lower the truck sits to the ground is relative to it's effectiveness in snow, so if you get any big snow storms that truck isn't going anywhere. It...
  7. Windstar Question?!?!?

Now I know this is not Ranger related, but it's something that I know someone on this forum has the answer to. I just bought a 98 Windstar on ebay for 1000 bucks and the guy said it has a tranny problem. He said it slips in 1st gear. Now I haven't touched a Windstar before as far as replacing...
  8. Sound like a good deal?

A buddy of mine works at a local garage and they just bought a new tire machine so they were selling their old one. It says it's a Coats 10-10 on the side of it, but from what i've managed to find out so far it's actually a Coats 20-20 because it has the air tank with the bead blasting ring, so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad