• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerVet

1. RangerVet

Wrap cost?

Hmmmm. Thanks for the input.
  2. RangerVet

Wrap cost?

2005 Ranger, 2wd, short bed, non extended cab. I am thinking of doing a semi-gloss/satin red wrap. Cost? I live in NW Arizona and there is no nearby shop that does this work. I can travel to Phoenix, Las Vegas. Prescott, Lake Havasu, Needles or thereabouts if needed. Any estimates...
  3. RangerVet

Material to use for touch up below window?

Kind of an old post for an answer but I used black carbon fiber tape from Autozone. It went on easy and I trimmed it with a sharp razor blade. Black 2005 2 door.
  4. RangerVet

Where is the flasher located 2005 Ranger?

Funny but not much help
  5. RangerVet

Where is the flasher located 2005 Ranger?

I replaced all of my light bulbs with LEDs. I have used resistors on each of the 4 turn signal bulbs. The turn signals work but they are hyperactive. I am unable to locate the flasher for the truck and EBay does not offer a replacement. I need your advice please.
  6. RangerVet

For Sale Ranger Dash Parts

Vent $5, broken vent free, cig lighter $1, center dash plastic $10. You pay shipping.
  7. RangerVet

For Sale 2" 12V 100 PSI VDO Oil Pressure Gauge with sender.

Make an offer. You pay shipping from 86409. Small box under 2#
  8. RangerVet

For Sale 2" 12V 100 PSI VDO Oil Pressure Gauge with sender.

Only thing it needs is an oil filter sandwich adaptor. The rear of the gauge is already pre wired. VDO tech line info is included. I found a sandwich adaptor on Amazon for $11 but you will have to purchase it separately. I was going to put this on my 3.0, '05 Ranger but decided to go a...
  9. RangerVet

For Sale Ranger Dash Parts

My Ranger is an 05 but these parts came from an earlier year. I attempted to put a oil pressure gauge in one of my center vents but it did not work out. I bought these parts simply for a new vent and do not need the extras. Make a reasonable offer and I will probably take it. You pay...
  10. RangerVet

Catalytic converter

11. RangerVet

Who do you use for genuine Ford parts?

Thank you!
  12. RangerVet

Who do you use for genuine Ford parts?

'05 Ranger Edge, 2wd, 2 door 3.0 stick shift with around 67.000 miles in Western Arizona. I am having fun in the garage by slowly but surely replacing worn parts and those that I expect to be worn out soon. On to the O2 sensors. I really like to use Ford parts to replace sensors but I hate to...
  13. RangerVet

Why do molehills turn into mountains?

Stop at Macinaw Island for a day or so. Granddaughter Sam works in the gift shop at the Grand Hotel. Tell her Gramps says HI!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad