• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerSVT

1. RangerSVT

5.0 swap into 2002 Sport Trac

You can use youre existing tcase, but you'll need an adapter from advance adapters. The tcase determines awd/4wd SVT
  2. RangerSVT

TDI Ranger Build

So I found the Baby H1C (4bt) came with 8cm and 12cm turbine housings, and H1s came with 44mm, 46mm, 50mm, and 56mm compressor side. I never measured which one I have. I'm guessing the baby H1C got the 44mm and 46mm housings. I'll try to measure mine this weekend. It's nice to know I can step...
  3. RangerSVT

Narrowed 8.8 mountianeer rear end

Problem with doing that is the driveshaft can get into fuel tank. This is why its offset in the rangers, but not the bronco ii's or the mustangs. Cutting the axle down is as simple as cutting the housing straight, beveling the ends then making multiple passes to build the tube back up, then...
  4. RangerSVT

cummins ranger axle upgrade Q's

Agreed. While I didn't bust a shaft or joint, I had binding ussues at full droop on the passenger side... SVT
  5. RangerSVT

cummins ranger axle upgrade Q's

I'll add my knowledge and experience (more on experience). First, you didn't mention what year D35 you have. Bearings are the same, but 95-97 have upgraded twin piston calipers, this may not sound like much, but after running 37" iroks on 8" suspension lift for over a year, wheeling ever other...
  6. RangerSVT

dana 44 and 70 questions

The 44 should be 1/2, the 70, 9/16 studs. The 70 is a one ton axle, which was swapped into the f250, which came with a 60. 9/16 studs were probably installed in the 44 to match the rear. You'll probably have to drill the replacement 44 rotors out, unless you pull a current rotor off and see if a...
  7. RangerSVT

new to this. thinking about lowering my truck...

Drop coils and arms, rear flip... SVT
  8. RangerSVT

Dana 80's

What is its intended purpose? SVT
  9. RangerSVT

Kirbys 1991 Ranger Build Up and Solid Axle Swap

We may not post much, but we're watching, keep up the good work :icon_thumby: SVT
  10. RangerSVT

Dana 80's

Relocate the spring perches out back if using leaf springs. Like stated, same setup as any sas. All depends on what setup you want. I'm running 47's... SVT
  11. RangerSVT

C Notch?

Thats a long process, but cutting a 1/2 or even a 1/4 coil at a time (and not with a torch or plasma cutter) is best as to not cut too much... SVT
  12. RangerSVT

C Notch?

Notched the bottom of the frame 4", i reinforced the frame. 3" beams, 2" drop coils that settled 2 additional inches... SVT
  13. RangerSVT

C Notch?

I had mine with a 7/9 drop with stock location arm brackets, tho they drug everywhere, with about a 4" notch out back.. SVT
  14. RangerSVT

rectangle tube, or dom?

So I'm in the planning stages of SVT's next phase. I'm building a new suspension, and along with that a new foundation to build off of, a new frame. My current weight is about 7k, with the new axles I'm expecting at least 8k. I'm looking to lose a few pounds with the new frame. My choices are...
  15. RangerSVT

2/0 drop issue

You should be real close with the 2.25*. Another option is to upgrade to the 95-97 beams, you get twin piston calipers and better choice of eccentrics... SVT

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad