• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerRyan88

1. RangerRyan88

RaceRangers Build

I'm a loooooonnnngggg ways away from needing a cage, mostly just bumpers and spare tire carriers for now, probably wouldn't do anything more than 45° on those. I have heard a lot of horror stories from that bender, that's why I was surprised lol. And damn good deal on the windshield too! I had...
  2. RangerRyan88

RaceRangers Build

Wow, pretty damn good for Harbor Freight :D I've been wanting a "cheap" tube bender I might have to look into them now! Cage looks great man, GOD I want your truck!!
  3. RangerRyan88

Making B3000 corner light into turn signal?

Hope this is in the right place, here's what I'm trying to do- I'm looking to build a front bumper for my Mazda, totally replacing the factory bumper. But I realized the only front turn signals I have are IN the bumper, and the corner lights are only running lights, UNlike the Ranger. I already...
  4. RangerRyan88

I am wanting to lower my 94 ranger, any tips?

The camber is a pretty easy fix on our I-beam trucks. There's a bushing that locates the upper balljoint, factory it's not adjustable. You can buy aftermarket adjustable bushings that replace these and allow up to ±4° of camber/caster adjustment and as along as you're not in the rust belt it's...
  5. RangerRyan88

At my wit's end with camber bushings please help me out..

Ok here's the deal.. I've had my B3000 for several months now, a couple months ago I did a leveling kit in the front (I have a thread and vid about it) and I put in the adjustable camber bushings from NAPA. Now my PROBLEM is that the little bastards will not stay in despite my best efforts. I've...
  6. RangerRyan88

Rear-End/Whole truck shimmy/shake

Alright guys, I need some help I am really confused. First off, what I'm working with- 1996 Mazda B3000 Ext. cab 2WD 2" leveling spacers on the front. Haven't touched the rear-end. I parked my truck about 2 days ago, and everything was fine. No shakes, rattles, or shimmies. Today I get in my...
  7. RangerRyan88

Some info on leveling a TIB and shocks

So I just got done putting in my washer-spacer lift like what's in the tech library, with some of my own modifications from it and thought I would share some things I found out in the process. First off, the article suggests only going about 3/4" tall with the stack since that's as much as the...
  8. RangerRyan88

Dreaming Pre-runner

Hey all, just joined the site today from Southern Cali with a 96 B3000xcab 2WD! She's begging for long-travel but I got a lot of learning to do before that so I'll be rocking a bent-beam lift in the near future :icon_thumby: Ummm truck is stock besides an exhaust and some bigger tires.. I know...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad