• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerNtheWoods

1. '91 build thread

Hey all, I bought a '91 ranger about a month ago. It has the 4.0....I like I was planning on doin an sas with a ford 9 rear end. I just picked up my dana 44 last night. Got it complete from hub to hub with traction bars, tie rods for 200 bucks. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal. Its out of a...
  2. Build Thread

Hey all, I bought a '91 ranger about a month ago. It has the 4.0....I like :icon_thumby: I was planning on doin an sas with a ford 9 rear end. I just picked up my dana 44 last night. Got it complete from hub to hub with traction bars, tie rods for 200 bucks. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal...
  3. Gearing question

Hey all I just bought a '91 ranger with the 4.0. It's got a 4 inch lift with 33's. The truck is awsome!!!! The guy I bought it from said someone had put gears in the rear and not the front. I haven't had time to get in there and see what they are yet. I know that running in 4x4 with different...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad