• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangerluver

1. Free truck

Ok. The day has come. For all you guys that have been waiting for a deal...... drive to 15 Traminer Dr Kenner LA 70065 and pick up my 88 Ranger that is in the driveway. It is yours. First come first served. I have to have it gone. By Saturday. Send me a pic of it on your trailer in...
  2. Scan gauge 2

Has anyone ever seen or maybe even bought this before? It is $170 at Autozone which includes shipping. It seems to do a ton of things though. The only hitch, it is for vehicles 96 and newer.....not for everybody.:sad: http://www.scangauge.com/
  3. An opportunity to help someone in need

Hey to all TRS members, A little background here is in order. My wife is moving up the corporate ladder in the company where she works so we are moving to the Dallas area of Texas, more specifically Richardson, Plano, Allen, Sachse, or Garland is where we are trying to find our house. As of...
  4. Didn't know I bought an economy car.

So, I am in the process of moving to North Dallas, Texas from the New Orleans, LA area and on one my survey trips decided to drive. My wife and I had just bought the new 5.0 Mustang GT and I really did not want to drive the minivan all the way there. So, away we went in the pony car. Would...
  5. Stuff for you to look at

Just an FYI guys. The parts for sale page does not get much traffic from what I can see so I thought I would put this on here and the post in the other section. Also I posted a truck for sale but that thread does get some traffic so, whatever. Just look at the pics and call me. Thanks...
  6. Saw this on the freeway; think its a bit overloaded.

Right now I live in a suburb of New Orleans, LA. I was getting off the freeway the other day when I saw this Ranger in the other lane; we were passing him but I told the driver to slow down. I just had to take the picture and post it here. THis might start another "What have you towed with...
  7. Need some advice about sheetmetal and fitment

Hey guys, I found a '99 bed for my truck in Alabama to replace the one on my truck. I have a '97. I am not sure about the body style and all (I know engines changed from 97 to 98 and then on) but will the bed still bolt up the same or will it require mods. Also the body lines looked the same...
  8. my dads 2002 silverado

Hey guys, I have a '97 Ranger so when my dad called with questions on his chevy truck, I was kind of in the dark. I was kind of hoping some of you could help. He has a 4 wheel drive 2002 Chevy Silverado with the 5.3 v8 ext. cab. 225,000 miles About 2 weeks ago, he went to the oil change...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad