• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangerjr

1. rangerjr

ball joints f150

whats the easy way to change upper and lower ball joints on a 94 f150 four wheel drive split axle
  2. rangerjr

what axle

what axle can i get to go under te fornt of my truck that i dont have to cut down to fit
  3. rangerjr

shifter

what shifter did ever one use and did u go with a floor shifter with a auto tranny
  4. rangerjr

about time

its about time i could gt me a parts truck i got a 92 broco full size with motor and all to pull out and put in my ranger
  5. rangerjr

lift laws

http://zenseeker.net/4x4/LiftLaws.htm
  6. rangerjr

nothing new same ol swap

im lookin t swap a 302 ino my ranger should i go EFI or carb and what tcase will fit can i use the bw 1350 out of it.......it a 88 4banger EFI
  7. rangerjr

hello all

hello all been a long time since i have been on here...i see something have been changed
  8. rangerjr

350 into a ranger

has anyone put a 350 into a ranger.....my ? is does chevy make a t-case that drops on the left if so where could i find one at and how much do they run
  9. rangerjr

interior trim

dose anyone know where to buy all new interior trim mainly the plastic on the dash and cab corners ect
  10. rangerjr

websites

are there any website just for ranger
  11. rangerjr

jeep parts

will jeep parts fit on a ranger
  12. rangerjr

Premium Member

how do you become a Premium Member thanks tj
  13. rangerjr

302 swap

How hard is it to put a 302 in a 1988 ranger 4x4. and what all will i need to make this happen. what is the cheapies way to go with it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad