• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RANGERICK

1. RANGERICK

Bronco II 2.3 turbo racer

Awesome news. So the only thing I have to deal with is wiring. I believe the motor I'm looking at is carbureted, not FI. I only hope I don't have problems with California emissions BS. The motor is coming out of a California car so I shouldn't, but ya never know.
  2. RANGERICK

So what you're saying is the 2.3L block which is coming from an 80's SVO Mustang is the same block as the 2.3L in Rangers?
  3. RANGERICK

I have an 87 B2 XLT and I'm looking at doing the 2.3 Turbo swap. The motor is from a mid 80's Mustang. Is this a bolt in operation or do I need adaptor plates, etc? It has a manual stock tranny in it. FM 145/6
  4. RANGERICK

need a good 89-92 2.9L

Thanks Rusty. I just missed out on a fresh 89 motor. I'll keep trying this site.
  5. RANGERICK

need a good 89-92 2.9L

My current 2.9L is done. I'm looking for a good used 89-92 2.9L that I can install in my B2. Anyone with info please forward it to my gmail. nelsonvenice@gmail.com. Thanks!
  6. RANGERICK

Another SC3.8 into 86 2.9 4x4 thread!

Advance Adaptors makes an adaptor so you can use the 3.8 and tranny. You will likely have to make new drive shafts. That's not so hard.
  7. RANGERICK

Need 2.9L

I'm looking for an 89 or 90 2.9 in very good running condition.
  8. RANGERICK

exhaust manifold bolts

Gaz, I found a source but I need to confirm sizes before I buy them. This is what I got from Bronco Corral M8 1.25x75 (8), 1.25x50 (3), 1.25x 30 (1) Can anyone here confirm those sizes?
  9. RANGERICK

exhaust manifold bolts

I'm replacing the heads on my 87 2.9L V6 and I need new exhaust manifold bolts; complete set left/right. Anyone know where to get these buggers?
  10. RANGERICK

For Sale 1986 Bronco 2 Plus

It's only collectible if it's in demand. I just don't see that with this B2. Kinda like the Edsel; rare, collectible, but who really wants one? Duffy is right, it's butt ugly. With that heavy top it must ride like a giant turd. But somehow it's growing on me.
  11. RANGERICK

Weird Anomaly last friday coming home

I pulled my cat and it was black. I read that this symptom indicates a clogged air filter and/or leaking, defective fuel injector(s)
  12. RANGERICK

I found a shop with techs that have that equipment. Only thing is they want my B2 for a month.
  13. RANGERICK

I had one tech say the motor is shot. I need a new short block. WTH? Most techs are just throwing darts. It's hard to find someone who knows this motor.
  14. RANGERICK

I have the same problem. On a slight hill I cannot get past 2000 rpms in third gear. New tank, both pumps and filters 45psi pressure.
  15. RANGERICK

Ford 3.7L V-6: Anyone thought of this as a swap option?

I'll check with Austin at Advance Adaptors and get back to you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad